Anchorpoint Essays Back Online

Started by Darkness, Oct 04, 2007, 06:15:25 PM

Author
Anchorpoint Essays Back Online (Read 8,226 times)

megachu17

megachu17

That site ROKS!!!  Any future movies sould build off that essay, it maks the aliens seem like living beings, like there bodily processes and behavioral interactions are that of an observible animal.  I realize some people would think making a fiction creature seem realistic is a waste of time, but to me it just makes them even scarier!

Ric

Ric

to cdiehl: The guy does know what he's talking about... he's been having help from a lot of real scientists on that page!

cdiehl

cdiehl

good for him then.    ::)  

Zero T.

Zero T.

:o  I went and Stpooed by the website,and it's pretty cool.(Even though the website is haftway done.)Thanks for the news!!! The f_cking website is cool,BUT it is a little short of imfo.....I can understand that he just made the website,but that much imfo soooo fAr!!!!....If that was my website,I probably would have the imfo about the hive by now!!!!(I know alot about the Aliens.) Thats all for now,but I will continue to comment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Carry on,lads!!!   ;D     :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed