Alien Day 2020 (Read 22,819 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Could be!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

2020's Bug Stompers.

QuoteU.S.C.M. Bug Stomper Shoes

Stomp aliens in style. These futuristic shoes are inspired by the ones worn in a legendary 1986 science fiction movie. The iconic strap made them easy to slip on and off quickly for quick scene changes. Camouflage graphics and a "Bug Stomper" label give them an authentic vibe. The upper is made of a supple, full-grain leather.

https://www.reebok.co.uk/u.s.c.m.-bug-stomper-shoes/FV5052.html

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 13, 2020, 02:02:10 PM
2020's Bug Stompers.

QuoteU.S.C.M. Bug Stomper Shoes

Stomp aliens in style. These futuristic shoes are inspired by the ones worn in a legendary 1986 science fiction movie. The iconic strap made them easy to slip on and off quickly for quick scene changes. Camouflage graphics and a "Bug Stomper" label give them an authentic vibe. The upper is made of a supple, full-grain leather.

https://www.reebok.co.uk/u.s.c.m.-bug-stomper-shoes/FV5052.html

Those are an instant purchases for me! Love that Reebok keeps giving us these Aliens inspired designs!

razeak

razeak

I absolutely think this thing with Reebok and Aliens is awesome. I also hate that I can never get any.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

While I'd never see me wearing a pair, I do think these are very cool!

Aaron Horrocks

Aaron Horrocks

Safariflage was a commercial camo pattern that came out well after the movie was made. In the early days of USCM costumes, many people decided to use it since the colors were similar to the ones used in the movie. Years later 'Men At Arms' made screen accurate camoflauge, and he had 3 different versions. His 2nd Pattern was the most accurate - of which I have a set. He then seemingly disappeared.

Since then, I had taken on the task to reproduce the camo, and I drew it up in AutoCAD over a period of months. The camo that was used in the movie, was made specifically for the movie. It did not exist anywhere else - even though there are some similarities to various camo such as EDRL. My own brand of camo, I called HORPAT. Unknown to me, Spat Cave Studios was also working on reproducing the camo, and sometime later Chef's Creations also got into the game. Screen accurate camo is available to people that want to buy it. It's not safariflage.

Enjoy

Enjoy

I like these but not as much as the back to the future 2 sneakers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Aaron Horrocks on Apr 14, 2020, 01:33:46 AM
Safariflage was a commercial camo pattern that came out well after the movie was made. In the early days of USCM costumes, many people decided to use it since the colors were similar to the ones used in the movie.

Thanks for clearing up Aaron! I've removed the reference to Safariflage from the post.

I've got Bishop's mid-tops, but I actually kind like these! I wasn't a fan of the Power-Loader or Queen ones from 2018(?) but these ones work for me.

ADC

ADC

I really shouldn't like these. But I do!
Predictably, the price is outrageous.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: ADC on Apr 14, 2020, 04:58:02 PM
I really shouldn't like these. But I do!
Predictably, the price is outrageous.

It would be nice if they would just produce these regularly. I have a pair of blue ones that are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I hardly wear them though because I'm sure I'll never have another pair to replace them with.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I'm not in to these kind of shoes but they are definitely cool looking.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2020, 10:55:54 PM
While I'd never see me wearing a pair, I do think these are very cool!

Just don't let Kanye see them!!

Huggs

Huggs

He doesnt need em'. He's got his red Maga's.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Thanks for the news, keep it up in these boredom killing times.

That said, they look like your bog standard camouflage trainers found at any Sports Direct. In other words chavvy! Except Sport Directs one are £25-£45 rather than 5p short of £170.

These Reeboks just added novelty Weyland Yutani patch and Looney Tunes! eyes.

Apologies if we have any chav ALIENS fans on the forum whose other past-times are McDonalds and generally being a mallrat.

Kane's other son

Kane's other son

No, thanks. They look ugly and are just "inspired" by the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed