Are there screenshots of the game running on X360 or PS3?

Started by Jenga, Jul 09, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

Author
Are there screenshots of the game running on X360 or PS3? (Read 945 times)

Jenga

I'm just curious if we can get an idea of how much of a visual hit those of us who can't afford a next gen system right now will be taking if we pre-order for the 360 or PS3.

Does anyone know if any footage or screenshot that is definitely from last gen platforms?

Jonathan

hfeldhaus

dont think so, all iv seen is PC and XB1 gameplay

Salt The Fries

I've also seen PS4 footage. No sign of last-gen video material, though. Zero, zip, nada, nix.

Ash 937

The user base of the 360 and PS3 are probably still significantly larger than the next gen consoles.  Apparently it was very difficult to tell the differences of the game on last-gen and next-gen in early builds of the game. I think CA should show us what they got on all systems.

I will be getting my copy of Isolation for the 360.

Jenga

Exactly: If the 360/PS3 builds represent the game so well why can't they show any of the content on their marketing materials. It's very fishy.... I refuse to preorder for the 360 until I can see some proof that the current/last gen builds have the same care put into them as the next/new current gen.

PRI. HUDSON

I want this bad boy up to date. So, I will not be buying for my 360.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed