Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark

Started by 426Buddy, Nov 22, 2019, 01:57:15 AM

Author
Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark (Read 52,737 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

SuperiorIronman

It's weird but they kind of remind me of the Kenner toys so I'm down for it.

The Old One

The Old One

Love it, love it, love it; I think the yellow must suggest Alien, the blue suggesting Aliens and the red suggesting AlienĀ³ -the retro style is endearing and the sculpting is so good

426Buddy

I like them too. However there are no inner- jaws it would seem.

The Old One

The Old One

Pity, it's an adorable line.

JokersWarPig

these would be perfect for my little brother

Kailem

And there's a Queen set at the link too!! :o

Wow, the sculpting of all of these is really good! I love them!

NECA has been doing a great job with their updated Kenner figures, but these feel almost like a spiritual continuation of those sort of figures, right down to the "double jaw action" Queen! I also love the way they've done the mouths, it kind of reminds me of how children often draw monster or creature mouths and it fits perfectly with the style of these sets.

Shame it doesn't seem like they'll be out for Christmas, otherwise I'd be very tempted to put them on my list!

SiL

*sigh* Looks like I'm spending all my money again ...

The Old One

The Old One

I'll just admire from afar.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kailem on Nov 27, 2019, 09:07:45 AM
NECA has been doing a great job with their updated Kenner figures, but these feel almost like a spiritual continuation of those sort of figures, right down to the "double jaw action" Queen!
On that topic, I love NECA's modern remakes of the old Kenner stuff, but I haven't been a fan of their Kenner-ized versions of modern stuff (the Neomorph and Berserker Predator so far). I really like these Lanard figures, but the Kenner-ized NECA stuff just doesn't do anything for me.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, totally agree the above is adorable though.

Corporal Hicks

There's also another 3 sets, including some pretty sweet looking APC and armored Power-Loader.

There's only 2 sets available in the UK unfortunately, but they're exclusive to Walmart in the States.

Whiskeybrewer

Only 2 sets in the UK. that sucks

Karl KO

Looks like the queen has been training leg day a lot  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Karl KO on Jan 10, 2020, 03:44:21 PM
Looks like the queen has been training leg day a lot  ;)

:laugh:

Godzilla is her trainer!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed