Under the Hunter's Moon is out!

Started by That Yellow Alien, Aug 30, 2007, 03:28:14 AM

Author
Under the Hunter's Moon is out! (Read 44,361 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Hey! Great work on this map Windebieste! I finished the campagin but don't ask me how...so many f**king puzzles...Now I'm looking  for that one colonist in Hostile Appetite but I can't find him! BTW...Do you still work on the AVP-R map? If yes,what it would be?(Predator,Alien or Human campagin?).

Corporal Hicks

I haven't played this in sooo long! I need to get AvP2 back on the PC.

Simplebeam

Simplebeam

I replayed this map yesterday and it is still so amazing, the music the map layout. Even had to rewatch the AvP movie afterwards and it added exactly what the movie lacked.
I counted around 50-60 deaths, half of them were oneshots from headbites xD   Play this amazing map! If you haven't played it for a while there is NO way you gonna make it with 1 life :D

Vrastal

Vrastal

I cant seem to get this to run on my win 7. it worked fine on my old winxp desktop.But i cant seem to get it to detect the map. It works for  the map Hostile appetite, but wont work on 7. Anyone have a fix or an idea as to what it is?

Lucifero

Lucifero

Even in the year that started today, 2016, will have a spectacular series of very beautiful astronomical events to be observed in Italy and in Europe, unfortunately, none of the solar eclipse events can be spotted from Italy. In this 2016 we will have only two solar eclipses, and may be spotted only in some areas of the Pacific Ocean and in much of Africa south central. These solar eclipses there will be respectively 9 March and 1 September 2016, with the latter event that will not be total, but the ring, perhaps at times even more spectacular, namely that the Moon is not near enough to cover all the entire surface of the Sun (who will have the chance to admire this spectacle will see something very similar to the photos posted here at the bottom, with reference to an eclipse of May 20, 2012).

We will not have a total lunar eclipse, but in this 2016, however will see three partial eclipses penumbral, The first was March 23 and it was daytime (around 12:30 pm in Rome), the second on August 18 and will also this will be daytime (about 10:30 of Rome) and the third will happen on September 16, the only evening (around 19:30 Rome time).

Corporal Hicks

Does anyone have a download of the map? I lost all my old SP maps when I got a new PC.

Corporal Hicks

Bump. Anyone have the files for this?

Corporal Hicks

Scholar and a gent. Thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed