Who still plays?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2006, 09:45:36 PM

Author
Who still plays? (Read 17,848 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've just reinstalled this game and was wondering who still played it? Maybe a few of us from here could get together for games.

Darkness

Darkness

I played AvP2 a few months ago. Completed the Predator missions, got near the end of the Marine and Alien missions. I don't play online though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You should. It's what's keeping the community alive.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just played my first game back! Get this. There was a hacker on the first few games - I was playing Survivor - and he was attacking people with mutliple rockets, discs and nets. Lol. Looked really awesome seeing all those discs - even if it is cheap. I ran into an old friend and did pretty well in the scores considering how long it'd been since I played.

Yautja

Yautja

Any of you play that Island of The Damned mod that was released a few months back for AvP2. It was pretty good.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I still play from time to time... I need to re-install it into this computer tho. It stopped working on here for some reason. I'd be up for some games online

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Yautja on Dec 19, 2006, 01:39:48 AM

Any of you play that Island of The Damned mod that was released a few months back for AvP2. It was pretty good.

I was going to download it yesterday but for some stupid reason, AvP2Files wont let me download anything.  >:(

carlp06

carlp06

I play avp2 online,neva really botha with single player. I was just wondering if any1 cud get me a pic of the predators self destruct ability in primal hunt.THX. ;D

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2006, 01:31:38 AM
I just played my first game back! Get this. There was a hacker on the first few games

hehe. ::)

Thundercracker

Thundercracker

Just started again, but cant get it to work properly :/

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What's wrong?

carlp06

carlp06

I played primal hunt 2day but there was hardly any1 on. So I went onto to avp2 original and when I clicked on JOIN MULTIPLAYER GAME it said AUTHCODE INUSE. Can any1 tell me why it said that??????

Dante Fox

Dante Fox

I play AvP2 all the time, 'specially like the single player custom maps. The online deathmatch is still one of the most exciting games i have.

Primal hunt was a bit of a let down when i got it though :P. The extra alien missions were just plain BORING

Dante Fox

Dante Fox

Quote from: carlp06 on Jan 05, 2007, 01:19:43 PM
it said AUTHCODE INUSE. Can any1 tell me why it said that??????

Happens to me from time to time. No worries, just try playing again later. I think the server just gets a little confused

Redfield

Redfield

i still play it! i love it and its one of my favourite games, so i keep wondering when the next ones gonna come out!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed