Most scariest/heart pounding part of the game

Started by War Wager, Mar 08, 2008, 09:03:19 PM

Author
Most scariest/heart pounding part of the game (Read 12,864 times)

jegu

Yeah. Predators have nothing to be worried about.
Aliens don't have competition. It's just mass-killing.

Marines are creepy on harder levels, but teleporting AI aliens makes me more angry than scared. First AvP at least didn't have teleporting AI aliens.

Purebreedalien

I was playing AvP2 yesterday and on the Predator level Old Debts when you come into the Alien Hive and the Aliens swarm you it got my heart going. Then I ran and jumped onto the rock and then an Alien killed me from behind and it made me jump  :D

Carnage95

I hated Old Debts, it was one of my most stressful levels in AvP2. I think the part in the first map of the Marines when the metal floor suddenly drops when you stand on it, it startled me! The parts which scared me would be when ur in the Alien hive levels.

Private Hudson

I hate it at the beggining of them marine levels, and the pipes will sometimes drop down, scares the hell out of me.

Purebreedalien

I got scared in the second Marine level when the two Drones and the Runner burst up from the floor grate, and when you go in the vents. That whole level is scaring me so far :(

Carnage95

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 13, 2008, 07:41:01 PM
I got scared in the second Marine level when the two Drones and the Runner burst up from the floor grate, and when you go in the vents. That whole level is scaring me so far :(

I started running for my life to the APC instead of turning back and shooting them up! :o

Private Hudson

The Hive level where you have to save your fellow marine was heart pounding when you had to run from the 20 or so Aliens chasing you. Moments like that really need a sprint option.

Layorz

My first time through that bit was scary. The second time I ran backwards and shot em up.

jegu

I always get Hollywood movie feelings when I run from the hive to the first gates. Keep shooting them and finaly when I reach the first gate, I shut it and it just and just closes before aliens get through :D
Just like in Hollywood movies :D

Purebreedalien

Lol. I stood back from the door when the door was being dented in, in one of the control rooms and then I readied my Grenade Launcher and took cover and as the Alien burst in I shot the bomb and Blam! Alien guts sprayed on the floor. ;)

CanadianHero67

Level when I had to bring the power back on. I got the power back on and i'm running back then I jump out of the chair when I thought a alien was crashing out of the ceiling but it was just pipe. :D

Private Hudson

God I hate the level to turn on the power, terrifiying.

Purebreedalien

What level is that?

jegu

Unwelcome guests, second level.

Purebreedalien

I'm probably not up to that part yet, I'm looking for the 5th terminal thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed