AvP UK Terrestrial Premiere

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2008, 01:12:32 PM

Author
AvP UK Terrestrial Premiere (Read 14,585 times)

People, who like this film, are not real fans of the Alien and Predator films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

. | you couldn't be more wrong. Just because I like AVP:R, means I'm not a real fan of classics such as the first Alien, Aliens, Alien3 & Predator?   Shut up.

Dan

Dan

Reviewers should stop being stuck up raiting films excellent because they have "celebrity actors" and rate a good film once in a while, just watched it and i loved it 9/10 because it ended =(

predwolf

predwolf

I enjoyed the Movie,more so than the first one. overall i came away fairly satisfied.id give it 7/10.

Joker

Joker

@ SHREK  Hey are you me? No i didn't think so. Yes I put AVP-R above Aliens and Predator for one reason, that film had both in one movie. I am beginning to think anyone who doesn't like AVP or AVP-R just does not like the idea of putting them in one film.Thats a fine enough excuse, but don't go around saying what you think is a fact as a f**king fact. I'v been on here less times then you have SHREK and I repsect ppl on here better then you do.

Yes Psykorgasm, you are not a real fan because you have watched a shamed film to the Alien and Predator films and no one tells me shut up, because I am right.

SHREK

SHREK

@ joker   'I am beginning to think anyone who doesn't like AVP or AVP-R just does not like the idea of putting them in one film'  riiite dunno where u got that from cuz i luv both franchises and i like the idea of avp just 2 bad the 2 films were awful

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

. | You're not right at all, it's just a shitty opinion and you're being too stuck up your own arse because theres a few people that actually like this film. So just get over it. And yes I am a real fan, been watching these films since I was like 5 years old, which makes me a fan for like 15 years.   ;)  

predfan

predfan

Why do people hate this film?    :-\  

Richardus

Richardus

I agree with the critics and the disappointed fan that dislike this film. The Film is a whole load of bull with the acting, story and the Predalien’s Characteristics and reproduction was stupid.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

maybe the director of AVP 3 will create a film that will make us realise how lucky we were to have the Strause brothers to direct AVP:R, but such an AVP3 film, it might not even be watchable as a straight to DVD picture, but you never know, it might go straight to downloadable films to watch on your mobile phone.   I thought that the entrance to the alien nest was some sort of decayed Santa's grotto entrance at Debenhams. The alien outfits just didn't got beyond humans in suits and I'm fed up with seeing Gillis and Woodruff's aliens, they ought to work out how to make a quantum leap with their alien outfits and performances because it isn't happening for me, it doesn't inspire me like Giger's work on the original film did and Bolaji wearing the costume of the original  This sort of movie might be great for people who were introduced to the Alien and Predator world through computer games

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Having said that, I thought the Predator looked great, but it's a pity that he got involved in an idiot plot

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Maybe we should have put the franchise on hold for a few yrs to actually have a decent director and decent story, not just catering to the fanboys but also critics alike.  Giger shocked the world with his creations as did Stan Winston, now the whole world is shocked by the lack of direction for the AvP movies.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Sure the battles were good, sure wolf looked good but it only okay and not the fantastic coolness factor that the originals had, maybe because we're all desensitized to it and all have an idea of how a good AvP movie should be made.  Personally I don't see why they couldn't have used the comics as the basis of a movie because comic-to-movie adaptations are all the rage nowadays.  YOU SUCK FOX!!!

holdtheline

holdtheline

First time I've seen it since it was in the cinemas, there was no depth to it at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed