AvP2 Trailer Description?

Started by Darkness, Aug 22, 2007, 04:47:34 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Description? (Read 14,456 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Its real alright. So everyone that thinks its fake, no. Real as can be.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh and "Normal". What the f*ck do you except? No its not rehashed.  What are they supposed to use? Its ON Earth...

hunterv555

hunterv555

the part with the pred fighting with 2 aliens sounds awesome!

abnormal

abnormal

ey hicks i meant the wording is rehashed, not the trailer. the wording for the scrapped alien 3 trailer was "on earth everyone will hear you scream" this one is  ‘No one can here you scream’ on earth it wont matter" spot the bloody resemblance. by the way, hicks is sposed 2 be corporal not private

crypto84

crypto84

I hope the trailer is good.     ;D    I never have high hopes for any film series that I'm a fan of but I am looking forward to it   I just hope we can download the trailer instead of seeing it on a website that you can't download from.   ???  

gameoverman

gameoverman

@abnormal - it's a homage to the originals, which is exactly what I think they should be going for.  I was hoping the trailer would reference the originals in some way.  To use the tagline for the original Alien was a good move.

jakie kakie

jakie kakie

Hey .I Am a Big Aliens and Pred fan .Am Looking sooo forward to this moevie.  Just one thing in the previous movies before avp.in the future they where very serious bout not getting Aliens to earth(as if  Aliens never where there before)...But they "W.Y. corp" . always going on bout their bio weapons division.....  Avp. described a very good starting to the whole Alien saga to me .  I hope some future movies might take place a bit more in space ...?  What do you guys think of avp + avp2 setting place on earth?(I like it but , Id also like some more scenes from space....)  Damm I wish there where more avp moevies !!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed