The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 38,803 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: bendinglight on Feb 19, 2021, 07:00:55 PM
While that is great to have some offline Predator objectives, it has the probability to get boring pretty fast...unless I am being too picky? Don't get me wrong, it is great that there seems to be more content coming but it doesn't seem to be a full-fledged SP experience, imo.
it won't be, this is kinda of the opposite of what happens to most games, in most the SP is the main focus, here it's the contrary

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Via Blu on the HG Discord

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Y'know, I see you guys talking about the SP but not about the fact we got a roadmap for 2 new maps lol

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: RidgeTop on Feb 21, 2021, 01:01:56 AM
Via Blu on the HG Discord

For self-defence.

For real though, that looks like it's probably just a placeholder, because that would be a weird-ass trophy if it really was one.

And huzzah, the ottoman dagger has been unlocked! My trophy collection is complete at last! So I mean hey, if they did want to add more trophies into the game, now would certainly be the time!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I wouldn't mind it if fireteam weapons could be trophies and it'd be an easy kind of trophy to add. The implication that past teams have tried and failed is a good way to intimidate the enemy. It also works in-universe since we know a few Predators are operating in the same jungle meaning it should be reasonable one of them picks up a modern pistol as a trophy. No more weirder than a Predator taking a flintlock or revolver or even a knife. It's like the Human skull, just an obvious and easy thing to add.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

That's what I was thinking S.I.  It's not strange when you realize the Predators are collecting modern weapons of its time.

Kailem

Kailem

Isabelle's sniper rifle has allegedly been found:

Thread from the Ilfonic boards:

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/isabelle-weapon-found-on-pak-files/20503

The scopes are different, but that could just be the result of this being datamined rather than officially revealed. I remember the OWLF operative didn't have his goggles when people found him early, so this might just be an unfinished/placeholder one.

Either way, fingers crossed we might actually get here this time!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 11, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
Isabelle's sniper rifle has allegedly been found:

Thread from the Ilfonic boards:

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/isabelle-weapon-found-on-pak-files/20503

The scopes are different, but that could just be the result of this being datamined rather than officially revealed. I remember the OWLF operative didn't have his goggles when people found him early, so this might just be an unfinished/placeholder one.

Either way, fingers crossed we might actually get here this time!
extremely fake lol

https://www.stlfinder.com/model/blaser-r93-lrs2-free-3d-model-WEw4zxSr/1026018/
here is the png used

Kailem

Kailem

Booo. BOOOO!!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, but boo!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Haha sorry for being a party pooper ;D
But yeah, I hope we actually do get her soon

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Kradan

Kradan

Go watch AVPR. It should cheer you up

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Anyway, here is a real datamine

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Apr 12, 2021, 09:09:57 PM

I wonder if what we're seeing there is Predator tattoos.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Apr 12, 2021, 09:09:57 PM

Well I need more customization, already had matches using all skins by now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed