Started by ikarop, Jan 24, 2013, 02:14:35 PM

Author
Kick Ass Trailer (Read 67,404 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jan 28, 2013, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Dill-On on Jan 28, 2013, 01:30:29 PM
Dubstep rox!
Bro, what's in the trailer was brostep, it has nothing to do with dub.
What's the difference? They're both shit.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

What the hell is dubstep? Is it a band or something? Yes, I am old enough not to care but after seeing those words over and over again I am curious.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 28, 2013, 04:37:04 PM
What the hell is dubstep? Is it a band or something? Yes, I am old enough not to care but after seeing those words over and over again I am curious.

Here, dub step remix of pumped up kicks  ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM#ws

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2013, 04:28:30 PM
What's the difference? They're both shit.
THIS!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's just a remix of a song using strange and electronic sounds.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2013, 05:21:16 PM

Wrong.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jan 28, 2013, 06:03:23 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2013, 05:21:16 PM

Wrong.
A big portion of it are remixes of original songs though.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

While I do in fact dislike dubstep, I adore the trailer. Including the voice over. Remember, Hudson's little speech before they deployed was extremely similar.

SM

SM

Hudson's speech was fun and well delivered.

This voice over was neither.

beb

beb

Lets be honest they make the game look better than its gonna actually look on the consoles. This is very misleading this trailer. This is a pc friendly trailer 

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: SM on Jan 29, 2013, 01:08:02 AM
Hudson's speech was fun and well delivered.

This voice over was neither.

I find it funny that you parade around this forum, treating your opinions like fact. You need to get used to the idea that some people are going to disagree with you. You don't like it, and that's fine, but your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 29, 2013, 01:50:03 AM
I find it funny that you parade around this forum, treating your opinions like fact. You need to get used to the idea that some people are going to disagree with you. You don't like it, and that's fine, but your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

I've observed SM for a lonnng time. He may be abrasive at times, but he never is so presumptuous as to assume his opinion on something is fact. He assumes the people around him are smart enough to know the difference. The fact that it's him saying it should be indicative enough that it's his opinion.

After all, he didn't say "Science proves..." or anything. (Though that would be friggin funny  :D )

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 29, 2013, 02:08:25 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 29, 2013, 01:50:03 AM

I've observed SM for a lonnng time. He may be abrasive at times, but he never is so presumptuous as to assume his opinion on something is fact. He assumes the people around him are smart enough to know the difference. The fact that it's him saying it should be indicative enough that it's his opinion.

After all, he didn't say "Science proves..." or anything. (Though that would be friggin funny  :D )

Liking the trailer is not a matter of intelligence. Rather, it is a matter of personal taste. SM doesn't exactly respect people's opinions when they disagree with him as far as I've seen.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I accept SM's posts as canon.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: RaisingCane on Jan 29, 2013, 03:30:31 AM
I accept SM's posts as canon.

You're seriously beating a dead horse right now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed