Rodriguez Confirms Predators Sequel

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2010, 02:59:21 PM

Author
Rodriguez Confirms Predators Sequel (Read 35,982 times)

nemesis

What's wrong with you people who mentioned about stop bringing the sequel? Movie is also a form of art, let's see how creative the story will be, isn't it? Juz shut up & don't watch if u don't want to watch, no point to bullshit around here...

akafighter408

Got the sequel comic comic the other day. I would have to say that was the worst predator comic I have ever read in my life. The art work sucked and the story was worse. It leaves off after the movie with Royce and Isabelle on the planet 2 months after the movie trying to survive off what they kill. They end up banging only to be woken up by a predator dropping off armor for Royce to fight "their" champion which ends up being a FOUR armed predator with those stupid ass top teeth. Four armed predator!!!!!! Wtf!!!!! They end up killing it thinking that the predators will take them home but they just stay stuck there and hats it. Dark horse need to step there game up with these book and stop trying to slap the together.  I want the same art work from the covers in the book I don't care how long it takes just as long as it comes out good

RoaryUK

Yeah I also agree with MasterRich & deGRESSOR, this new movie is a nice addition to the series, and I enjoyed PREDATORS more than I thought I would, but let's not make an issue of it.  Predator 1 and 2 are fine and  Roriguez movie makes a valid 3rd install, but that's all it is, even if he sees it as something else.  I'd rather not have any more sequels unless they follow the continuity already set, but we know Rodriguez isnt going to do that anyway, he's just gonna make a sequel to his movie that above all else is obvious, and I certainly don't want more of the same.

Mines as big as a house

WoW RR that was quick!!  just be cool dude, take your time and dont rush it. 1 predator this time dude, 1!!!! not 3 or 4 or 5  keep it simple!! thats why people love classic, pussyface and wolf the best, becuase they were loners nomads PREDATORS!!!!!!!

screamokiemo

dont forget everyone, in the new predator series, predator 2 AVP AVPR has been ditched, and thats where the king predator and all this stuff was introduced, so i wouldnt count on seeing a king predator in this sequel. and i kinda hope we dont, i especially would wanna see it fight, it would be like the yoda fighting sequence in star wars ep2, ooo yeah hes about to fight... wat the f**k was that *so bad*... some things like the homeworld should just stay a secret, it u give the viewers wat they'v wanted for decades then the fact is 50% will hate it, 25% will dislike it and become disillusioned from the franchise...

and i agree with akafighter408, the only could thing about the sequel comic is that i only wasted $5 on it and its got a nice but misleading front cover..

rycher

rycher

@ screamokiemo What are you 10 years old?  ::)  You dont know what youre talking about... Youre just an obsessed Pred fanboy.. If they did make a Predators 2, it will get butchered by fans... Predators wasnt the best. they should change it up and release the Alien Prequel first then Preds 2

screamokiemo

rycher.. your on avpgalaxy dude, its made for obsessed alien and predator fans, so i'll voice my opinion thanks.. well since the alien prequel has been set for late 2011, it will come out first. and just cos alien and predator have had a couple movies and a shit tonne of comics together doesnt make them related or something, cos by saying they should change it up sounds like the directors of predator movies and alien movies actively discuss how to keep the right balance of both, which is a retarded thing to say...
fans will only butcher a bad movie, they wont hate it for continuing a journey we all wanna take with this franchise. so lets support predators and robert so that this series can get stronger, instead of being whiny little girls and condemning the franchise to end badly, like aliens did...

Tidybeard

Tidybeard

Happy to hear there's a sequel on the way.  Also, Rodriguez should make the next AvP.  He'd surely do a better job than the previous attempts.

Mines as big as a house

Well said Screamokiemo Sir!!  Well said indeed!!

TheyOweUs1MoreAnyway

TheyOweUs1MoreAnyway

4 Alien Movies, 2 rushed AvP films, I guess they should make 1 more Predator Movie to even the number of Alien movies that are already out, although an Alien Prequel is planned. Who knows maybe this will be part of a new "Trilogy" storyline for Predator.

Oh and 1 other thing if any future sequels for AvP or Predator films are made:

ABSOLUTELY NO FEMALE PREDATORS/YAUTJAS!!!!!!!!!!

(other wise I'd avoid it entirely)

rycher

rycher

@screamokiemo I just dont want the sequel to end up like the AVP films thats all... I say they should take all the time they need.. Predators seemed too short (movie length). It was good but too short.. I just hope Alien prequel wont be rushed...  at least we can get two new good Alien and Pred movies.

Yeah I absolutely agree, I definately don't wanna see another bunch of rushed movies 'for the fans'. But Robert seems to know what works and fox definately haven't given up hope in the franchise, so hopefully we'll get a couple more really good predator movies and all that's left is to see what will follow the alien prequel=]

rycher

rycher

f**k Fox... Robert should do what he wants with the film.. Thats what will make it good

Honorless_Predator

Honorless_Predator

Predators was an amazing movie i cannot wait for the sequel. i hope it takes place directly after the first, however i saw the preview for the official comic sequel and its terrible, i still have nightmares about it

akafighter408

Worst predator comic ever!!! Four armed predator WTF!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed