New Aliens Series Out in May

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2009, 07:57:24 PM

Author
New Aliens Series Out in May (Read 3,654 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fresh on the heels from the news about the flip-book for Free Comic Book Day, Comic Book Resources just released this beauty:

20090108 - New Aliens Series Out in May

“But as the exploration of the leviathan dead city proceeds deeper and deeper, the members of the team slowly begin to lose their grip on reality. But madness gives way to fear as the explorers begin to disappear one by one. Something else lives within the necropolis, a faceless horror as deadly and merciless as space itself, a lethal terror that has waited centuries to awake . . . and destroy.”

Click the image to take you to our thread about it on the forum. And you can view the view the original article here. The first issue is set for release on the 27th of May to coincide with Alien’s 30th anniversary. Thanks again to viking for the news.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Looks awesome!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

looking forward to this

Predalien-hybrid

Predalien-hybrid

I usually don't like comic adaptations of movies..but this looks just too good to pass up!    :)  

Corporal Hicks

I really like the looks of this. The artist's other work looks very similar to Civilized Beasts which I thought was amazing.

Commander Griker

Predalien-hybrid you never read the original Aliens, Predator, and AvP comics or novels?

Rudy Alapag

Rudy Alapag

8)  in space,no one can hear you scream! here comes the aliens,here comes the aliens.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Arcudi's back?! The guy who wrote up Aliens: Genocide?! SWEET!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed