HBO First Look - Alien: Covenant

Started by Ragonk_Force, Apr 26, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

Author
HBO First Look - Alien: Covenant (Read 71,970 times)

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Oh look, non cg

Full video now available thanks to RidgeTop.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57080.msg2211493#msg2211493

cliffhanger

dat xeno headbite

lv_226

lv_226

I am officially signing out. It seems likely they will show the entire film before it comes out!

it looks like a lot of practical effects were used!

Infected

Infected

The headbite and the way it moved on the lander, it really looks awesome and moves beautiful and fast and nasty, really fast and strong.

shawsbaby

Yeah the movement of the xeno on the ship looked amazing.

PierreVW

PierreVW

It looks great.

Richman678

Is it attacking a camera?

M_Tak

M_Tak

Quote from: Richman678 on Apr 26, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

Yeah it probably learns the crew are tracking it via the cctv

Richman678

Richman678

Quote from: M_Tak on Apr 26, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

Yeah it probably learns the crew are tracking it via the cctv

How the hell can they do that their just animals!?!?!?!?

Citadel

Citadel

Probably just POV/close-up of inner jaw. Just like in Alien, only CGI for whatever reason.

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

I hate watching these behind-the-scene videos, it ruins it for me. Movie is looking good as far as im concerned.

cliffhanger

Quote from: Lieutenant Mike Harrigan on Apr 27, 2017, 04:38:22 AM
I hate watching these behind-the-scene videos, it ruins it for me. Movie is looking good as far as im concerned.

ffs nobody is putting a gun to your head to view this stuff, so if you hate this stuff, why bother to view them, really.

locusta

locusta

Nice detail here. So we see something, what we havenĀ“t seen since ALIEN3, something special, which only happened in the third movie :D  Who guesses what that is? ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really digging it if the Alien destroying CCTV is deliberate!

So who here gets HBO?

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Lieutenant Mike Harrigan on Apr 27, 2017, 04:38:22 AM
We are reaching the end of april, in the beginning of may Covenant will be out in the cinema.
So if you wanna go in unspoiled you better ignore sites like this and movie sites and be carefull on Youtube,
im gonna try to do the same, as for the last years ive read and seen the spoilers before the movies came out, Rogue One was a good example, and that bothered me afterwards because some stuff happens at the end that no one, well at least i didnt expect to happen, so i wonder how would i have experienced that movie if i watched it on my own without spoilers.
And this time i get a retry, and with what better movie in our alien history and in my personal history to do this with Covenant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed