Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 65,388 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

If they are saying 11 of them are a model of xenomorph (created in the same way xenomorphs are-and not the wayother 'morphs' are created), then you can count the two pathogens out maybe even facehuggers are another form other than xenomorphs. But otherwise there are a total of 20, 10 include sythetics (seegson type 1, WY soldier,....then throw in the lot of misc aliens., there are quite about left over).

Quote from: Hemi on Jul 26, 2021, 05:46:56 AM
QuoteFace overwhelming odds against over 20 enemy types, including 11 different Xenomorphs along the evolutionary scale from Facehuggers to Praetorians, each designed with their own intelligence to ambush, outsmart and eviscerate vulnerable marines.

11 Xeno's are in the game. Lets make a list then and cross things off:

1. Facehugger
2. Praetorian
3. Queen (trailer)
4. Drone
5. Spitter
6. Black goo headcrab
7. Black goo trilobite
8. Runner
9. Warrior
10. Burster
11. Prowler

Hmmm... Crap... No more room for Neo unless they count the Black goo enemies as 1.  :'(

I dislike Prometheus and Covenant, but I do find the Neomorphs fun. And since we are using all kinds of stuff in the game, this one would have been great to see. Maybe even get it bursting out backs of infected soldiers etc.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 26, 2021, 06:04:37 AM
Headcrabs, eh ?

http://itscliff.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/headcrab4tx.jpg

Spoiler
[close]

Headcrabs + some shiekers/assblasters from Tremors.

PAS Spinelli

Pathogens aren't Xenomorphs, the game's achievements don't count em as one either.

Corporal Hicks

MartianPred

MartianPred

Now I really want a movie that follows a team of Combat Synth's.

David Weyland

David Weyland

Re: Neomorph, although be fun to have in the game, strictly speaking they are partially a result of a spore & motes unique to planet 4 so could argue sadly they are not indigenous to Fireteam Elite's setting but who knows

PAS Spinelli

They can find a way to bs Neos in by saying the spores that create them are born from most fungi and plant life

acrediblesource

I would be very surprised if they do all the lore bits even directors cut lore. That would be sweeet.

BlueMarsalis79

Indigenous hardly, the Neomorph's the default outcome of the Pathogen, everything else's a derivative from them.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Neo blueprint seems to predates Covenant events.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2021, 07:08:55 PM
Some new enemy details! :) https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2021/07/30/exclusive-field-intel-on-synthetic-pathogen-enemies-in-aliens-fireteam-elite/

~ Mega uwu hours ~  :o

Quote from: AVPGALAXY sourcesThe greatest individual threat among the Pathogen are powerful creatures Marines have dubbed Stalkers. Mutated from "leons," cat-like creatures native to LV-895, Stalkers have a chameleonic ability to blend into their surroundings. Difficult to spot with the naked eye, and fuzzy on motion trackers, they can move startlingly fast for something so large – pouncing, savaging an unwary victim, and retreating before a fireteam can respond.

Stalkers drop their camouflage just before attacking. Only a quick and coordinated response can take one down without suffering casualties.

Jokes aside, a Xenomorph with natural chameleonic abilities would be dope as well, I think. 8)

David Weyland

David Weyland

Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 01, 2021, 12:28:15 AM
Indigenous hardly, the Neomorph's the default outcome of the Pathogen, everything else's a derivative from them.

If it's the default creature how come Fifield, Holloway and the population of Planet 4 do not turn into big hulking white neomorphs then?

I'll have a look in my David drawings book when I can tonight but I don't really care about this here so happy to accept I'm wrong 😄

BlueMarsalis79

Because when deployed as we see the Ampules activate and spread the Pathogen killing outright or creating aggressive hybrid forms, then it attaches to microbes in the air and then settles in areas with substantial humidity, so the Pods and Motes within end up nearly everywhere.

So it's most likely a Neomorph's the outcome if the Pathogen's dispersed and seeing as that's what the Ampule design essentially does, I think I am correct in calling it the default outcome yes, you will also definitely end up with Abominations (Holloway and Fifield etcetera) with Trilobites and Deacons being much more rare.

I hope to see them in this but I'm doubting that possibility more by the day.

David Weyland

But motes are a separate organism aren't they?
They are not bourne of the pathogen, they are of planet 4  despite their infected status
Therefore the mote is part of the Neomorph's makeup no?

BlueMarsalis79

Not according to Alien The RPG.

David Weyland

Hmmmm fishy 😄

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed