Tactical Debrief, Interviewing Alien War Performers Steven Pyatt, Doug McCarthy & Toby Greenfield! – AvP Galaxy Podcast #131

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 09, 2021, 07:22:52 PM

Author
Tactical Debrief, Interviewing Alien War Performers Steven Pyatt, Doug McCarthy & Toby Greenfield! – AvP Galaxy Podcast #131 (Read 2,869 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 131st episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! In our latest episode Corporal Hicks and Xenomorphine are debriefing three performers responsible for terrorizing attendees of Alien War!

Steven Pyatt was a Colonial Marine and Alien Supervisor. Doug McCarthy was a Supervisor and Colonial Marine, who also modelled for the Colonial Marines Technical Manual and would also work on Prometheus. And Toby Greenfield worked on several iterations of Alien War as a Colonial Marine.

We talk about how everyone became involved with Alien War, their experiences on opening day, how the attraction evolved, what happened when real military and drunk firefighters attended, ghost activities and plenty more, including details of Alien War 3.0, a new reviving of the legendary attraction!

You can head on over to Alien Wars 3.0.co.uk to register your interest in helping organise the event. They’re not just looking for Colonial Marines, but just also just folk to help the convention taking place before hand or as lab-coated scientists.

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunesPodBean, GooglePlay Stitcher, and Spotify! Please be sure to leave a rating and review on whichever platform you're using!

And if you'd rather see our beautiful faces, as always the video version of the podcast is also available on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy YouTube channel!

We also previously had the pleasure of talking to another Colonial Marine performer from Alien War in 2016, David Watson who was at the attraction during its opening month. If you haven’t listened to that episode, be sure to check it out after listening to Steven, Doug and Toby!

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

It's been on the cards a while now, but with how shit this year has been for me we didn't get chance to get this going until recently. Really enjoyed recording this one. I'll never not be jealous of those who went through Alien War, but I'm really excited for 3.0!

Steven Pyatt

It was good fun, we all enjoyed ourselves thanks

Kitty

Super jealous of the UKCM brothers and sisters who can be a part of this and attend! I saw it on FB developing the recent one and was wondering what it was all about. Your podcast explained a whole lot. I have had the pleasure of hanging out and making life long friends with a lot of the UKCM over in the USA at DragonCon, it would have been a great reason to come over to the UK and go hang out with them and go to check this attraction out too (and maybe even have a go at it in costume) alas COVID will stop this from happening no doubt. Oh and money!

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Alien War 3.0 too! Sorry you might not be able to pop over for it, but so glad I can experience another one of these. I only got to go through Aliens Encounter the once myself so it'll be fantastic to do another live event like this.

Leggs.obj

This was a really fun listen! The performers REALLY sounded like they had a blast working this attraction. I'm sure the 3.0 revival will blow everyone away!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Leggs.stl on Aug 19, 2021, 05:45:08 PM
This was a really fun listen! The performers REALLY sounded like they had a blast working this attraction.

Thanks Leggs. Was really happy with this chat!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed