Rebought it on PC game looks amazing!

Started by Inverse Effect, Sep 20, 2021, 01:21:32 AM

Author
Rebought it on PC game looks amazing! (Read 818 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Mighty impressed! game is hella a lot better! And looks better! All the details up close and stuff.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

It surprised me at how eerie the dead aliens look in the game, all looking decayed makes it super creepy.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Inverse Effect on Sep 20, 2021, 01:21:32 AM
Mighty impressed! game is hella a lot better! And looks better! All the details up close and stuff.

If you have time one day, perhaps you could take & share some comparison screenshots between PS4? and PC. It would be interesting!

Inverse Effect

@Voodoo Magic I guess i could, but i would need to get a USB stick that can fit in my PS4 Pro.

Two More Screencaps

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Nice shots, Inverse Effect.

I've mainly been playing this on PC, but more recently I've gotten on with it on PS5 a bit more. Out of curiosity, I downloaded it to my PS4 Pro to check out the difference.

There definitely is one, namely in texture quality, frame rate, and dynamic lighting. Just an initial comparison here:

PS4 Pro:

PS5:

I'll have to get more comparison shots and with the PC but in my experience, the PC version seems to be the best way to experience the game visually, but PS5 and Xbox Series X likely get pretty close.

Hopefully Digital Foundry will do a proper analysis and comparison of the different versions before too long.

Wweyland

Great shots, I really need to upgrade my rig, although the game runs well on medium settings.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 21, 2021, 08:42:35 AM
Nice shots, Inverse Effect.

I've mainly been playing this on PC, but more recently I've gotten on with it on PS5 a bit more. Out of curiosity, I downloaded it to my PS4 Pro to check out the difference.

There definitely is one, namely in texture quality, frame rate, and dynamic lighting. Just an initial comparison here:

PS4 Pro:

PS5:

I'll have to get more comparison shots and with the PC but in my experience, the PC version seems to be the best way to experience the game visually, but PS5 and Xbox Series X likely get pretty close.

Hopefully Digital Foundry will do a proper analysis and comparison of the different versions before too long.

I think the differences i've noticed would be, Framerate, Texture quality, Resolution, AA, and lighting that make the biggest difference. Ran it on PS4 Pro, and the game just looked dated, and not impressive. I think the framerate on the PS4pro ver being stuck at 30fps hurts it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed