Schwarzenegger in Alien 5?

Started by Darkness, Jan 02, 2004, 08:06:46 PM

Author
Schwarzenegger in Alien 5? (Read 9,876 times)

God

God

You guys are all morons. I would rather have Arnold playing a marine because he is good at what he does and looks good doing it. He fills the beefy marine role perfectly. Vin Diesel and the Rock would also be good choices but ruling out Arnold doesn't make any sense. The Movies are already combined, remember the Alien skull in Predator 2? Bill Paxton was in Predator 2 AND in Aliens. It hurts nothing, he is a good actor and you all need to get over it.  Arnold has my vote.

SwimMetallica

SwimMetallica

;D    God, good call on the Paxton thing, I was gonna rip it out, but you beat me to it, props to thee.

Shoo boo

Shoo boo

No way should he be in the ALiens 5, besides Alien 5 is suposedly not an actual sequel as much as a taster before AVP, can't wait!

pred man

pred man

actually bill paxton was in aliens as hudson and also if anyone saw predator 2 as a cop, so whats the big deal if arnies in it

WAR_RAIDER

WAR_RAIDER

Arnold in Alien 5? I thought he was in  Predator 3 or going to be... also i  heard that if arnold isn't playing the role in Alien 5 it might be The Rock  ( by the way this is is awsome)

pred fan

pred fan

I agree with Deathwing and Dark Lord maybe they could of froze Dutch just in case there were any other Pred attacks and they bring him back in Alien 5 because he is there final hope (or something like that)      8)  

pred kick arse

pred kick arse

God i dont believe we are even arguin ova if Arnie should be in the next alien film Arnie is a awesome actor so who givs a shit if he was in the pred film

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

It makes no diffrence if Arnie is in Alien 5. I dont think people would be complaining if Weaver was in pred.3     >:D  

Rusty

Rusty

>:D  No no no . No Arnie no Rock no Vin Diesel . That would just suck balls. You don't need some overpaid bad actor to steal the limelight from the real stars of the movie . Lots of fights between A and P forget the humans . They just waste time ment for violence and acid blood. BOOYAH!

-][Fr0ztI][-

-][Fr0ztI][-

Let them make the film and stop arguing about. Who cares if Arnie dies by the hand of an predator/alien or someone other. You should hope that the film will be success

spaz

spaz

Rusty's right screw the humans just pred and alien action.  by the way the aliens have my support

Caine

Caine

???   I used to be obssessed over Arnold last year, when I was eleven.. I think it would be cool to have him in an Alien 5, but there are some different actors I would like to be in the movie.

AlienWarrior

AlienWarrior

i dont think arnold should be in the alien movies because if hes only in the beginning they will probably kill him off which the preds couldn't do. plus it would mess up the pred and alien movie because they do take place at different times and they do stuff like comics so everything would be screwed.

Herbman

Herbman

How can they even consider such blasphemy??? Im Outraged!!! Jesus... I Mean... Its Arnold for christs sake!!! and Alien!!! Get a grip!!!    8)  

E.T.

E.T.

???   yea i know he was in predator one and he sucked, he should stay in the terminator films where he belongs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed