Predator Strength?

Started by (Bad Blood), Jun 17, 2022, 05:19:40 AM

Author
Predator Strength? (Read 4,028 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I thought it looked pretty good myself. I have certainly seen worse cgi blood. Looking at you Unrated AvP 2004!

oduodu

oduodu

if you can stand on top of a building and have a lightning bolt pass through through and it does nothing to you i would assume that you are able to store massive amounts of energy and able to control its flow. if you have blood that glows in the dark it probably has huge energy carrying ability.  id say the predator can access energy reserves that is far more just muscle strength.  i am guessing that the tech they possess allows them huge physically strength if they need it.

so i am guessing that the arm device allows them ways of accessing far more advances energy storing and retrieval that interfaces with their biology.

i mean if you can drop say 5 or 10 stories from a building and land on your feet uninjured then you  have a body that is strong enough to wield such power.

if you are asking just their normal bodies themselves i am guessing that they are at least 5 times stronger than human at a purely physical level.  i am guessing that come from a world where the gravity is at least 5 times more than ours.

so a predator and a man of same physical dimensions would be a complete mismatch.  i am assuming that pred's physical density is accordingly much higher , at least twice. so a man of same dimension as a predator would probably weigh halve of what a predator does.

so  a predator of feral's size i would guess with their tech could lift some thing like 2 - 3000 pounds easily. but i also believe their tech can bend gravity and also allow to grip to the ground they are more easily able to be stable when picking stuff up.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: oduodu on Aug 14, 2022, 03:29:09 AMif you can stand on top of a building and have a lightning bolt pass through through and it does nothing to you i would assume that you are able to store massive amounts of energy and able to control its flow. if you have blood that glows in the dark it probably has huge energy carrying ability.  id say the predator can access energy reserves that is far more just muscle strength.  i am guessing that the tech they possess allows them huge physically strength if they need it.

so i am guessing that the arm device allows them ways of accessing far more advances energy storing and retrieval that interfaces with their biology.

i mean if you can drop say 5 or 10 stories from a building and land on your feet uninjured then you  have a body that is strong enough to wield such power.

if you are asking just their normal bodies themselves i am guessing that they are at least 5 times stronger than human at a purely physical level.  i am guessing that come from a world where the gravity is at least 5 times more than ours.

so a predator and a man of same physical dimensions would be a complete mismatch.  i am assuming that pred's physical density is accordingly much higher , at least twice. so a man of same dimension as a predator would probably weigh halve of what a predator does.

so  a predator of feral's size i would guess with their tech could lift some thing like 2 - 3000 pounds easily. but i also believe their tech can bend gravity and also allow to grip to the ground they are more easily able to be stable when picking stuff up.
I like this answer and I agree.

Master

Master

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 13, 2022, 11:02:49 PMI thought it looked pretty good myself. I have certainly seen worse cgi blood. Looking at you Unrated AvP 2004!

Seriously Dude, AvP is nearly 20 years old. Comparing cgi isn't exactly fair.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Personally I'm not someone to pick apart CGI. When CGI is used to make living moving creatures it's almost always noticeably CGI, I've learned to accept it.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Master on Aug 15, 2022, 02:37:42 PM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 13, 2022, 11:02:49 PMI thought it looked pretty good myself. I have certainly seen worse cgi blood. Looking at you Unrated AvP 2004!

Yep, and the cgi we see now will be laughable in a few years time, hell the cgi in godzilla vs king kong is already bad. Several cgi scenes in prey was so fake too.

Kradan

Kradan

The moment where he is just standing covered in blood watching Naru flee is the worst one IMO

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Master on Aug 15, 2022, 02:37:42 PM

I was just making a joke, I know it was because of the time it was made. I guess it wasn't very funny...

SiL

SiL

Nah the fake blood in AvP Unrated was awful even in 2004.

Master

Master

Still comparing it to 2022 effects is not fair in slightest.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Master on Aug 15, 2022, 10:15:50 PMStill comparing it to 2022 effects is not fair in slightest.
True, but some of the cgi blood in prey did make me think of AvP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed