Author
The Drawing Thread (Read 14,867 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Project Alpha #7

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED, ACCESS FOR LEVEL $ EMPLOYEES ONLY

TRANSMISSION BEGINS IN 3, 2, 1

"In prior centuries humanity has made quite a few significant leaps into the future, amongst which is first and foremost, of course, colonisation of space. Rapid polution of Earth's atmosphere, water and soil made about an 80% of planet's surface unsuitable for adequate human activity. Add to that drastic shortage of living space and often famines and you get a time bomb ready to explode. Thankfully, that led many governers into the right direction of increasing the financing for space colonisation programs. In year __56 first extraterrestrial colony in within boundaries of Solar System has been successfully established. In following decades human civilisation has put its foot on more than 300 planets. What threatened to be humanity's doom turned out to be that one neccessary push towards progress and prosperity. Our universe turned out to be quite generous, harvesting other planets' resources sped up everything, at some moment we even learned to warp and bend space which eliminated the problem of long-distance spaceship travelling ... But something that to this day still remains in theoretical field only, something that is bound to be humanity's big "leap" is time travel. Unfortuantely, all the research projects in recent years have proven to be unsuccesfu, many researchers came to conclusion that the quest of putting a leash on time requires an extraordinarly big instant burst of energy - something that is yet not possible to produce using human-created technology, some of them hypothesised that amount of energy needed is produced during the process of star going supernova might be just about enough ... "

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #8

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED. ACCESS FOR LEVEL 4 EMPLOYEES ONLY

- f**king hell, you're telling me now aliens are involved !!?

- You might say so, sir

- What are your sources ?

- Well, firstly, there about a dozen witnesses. Here are their photos and names. Nothing to worry, sir, the second they try to make their knowledge public they will be diagnosed and put into mental institutions for the rest of their days

- That's a relief ...

- Also there's quite a lot of electromagnetic, thermal and radioactive data readings. We're not quite sure what they mean as of yet but our people say the most likely variant is that we're talking about specimen's ship

- Ship ? Where ?

- That's the problem, sir, we were not able to identify its location yet. It must have some sort of cloaking technology

- Goddamit, bunch of lunatics claiming they saw an alien is one thing. But this is a f**king spaceship ! What if some moron stumbles upon it before you do ?

- Nothing to worry, sir, we took respective measures. If the object is found we will be the first to know and "discoverer" will be dealt with ...

- Good. What does that thing want ?

- Excuse me, sir ?

- Is it a friendly or non-friendly ? Does it want to share its lasers with us or does it want to make us a little crispier with them ?

- Hard to tell, sir. From the info we were able to gather it seems that creature prefers to not get into direct contact with humans

- A misantrope, huh ?

- You can call it that, sir. It carries a weapon though

- A weapon ?

- It was described as some sort of rifle ... firing a feet long needles. Quite painful but not lethal. Creature attacks only when provoked. It appears to be quite protective, mama bear of sorts

- You want to tell me ...

- I want to tell you, sir, that creature didn't arrive alone. There's another one, a smaller one ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #9

Spoiler

TRANSMISSION BEGINS IN 3, 2 ,1

- Was the cloning process succesful ?

- Um, eeeeeh ... well ...I ...

- I'm waiting for an answer

- I'm sorry, darling, I was just thinking what to tell you ...

- And ?

- Well, you can call it a success ... and not a success

- That's a pity to hear ... Dr. Brain

- ... you know that I don't like when you call me that ... I HATE when you call me that

- Your feelings do not concern me, doctor. I saved your ass from goverment's investigators, remember ? All I want in return are results. Is that clear ?

- ... yes

- Good, Would be a shame if we had to .. break our deal

- Wipe your lobe clean, doctor, and tell me what do you have

- Um .. well, I ... we couldn't quite replicate original's physical features

- I see. He's even uglier than the boy

- Yes. But I'm sure if we dress him in the costume and make him keep his distance nobody will know the difference

- For your sake, doctor

- Yes, um ... subject shows significantly high parameters in strenght, speed and agility and ...

- Will he be able to punch through a concrete wall ? Or, well, I don't know, a steel vault door ?

- Huh ? Ah, yes, yes, of course, we ran some tests, he'll be able to deal with such obstacles

- You told me that you were not completely succesful though

- Well, um, uh ... I ...um ... we ...

- Courage up, doctor, we all have to admit to our failures sometimes

- Well, while subject's physical parameters meet our most generous predictions, his, um, intelectual powers leave something to be desired

- Simpler words, doctor

- Well, to put it bluntly, he's not very smart, he's somewhere at 14-15 years old level. He's quite unstable emotionally as well, It's hard to contain his ... emotional outbursts sometimes. I think I told you that technology you ... retrieved had some limitations and ...

- Are you accusing me of something ... doctor ?

- Me !? No, NO, of course no ! I'm just saying there're some ... imperfections, that's all

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Aaaaaaand, long awaited ...

drums

War #47 !

Kradan

Kradan

War #48

Kradan

Kradan

War #49

Kradan

Kradan

War #50

Kradan

Kradan

Project Alpha #10

Spoiler

- He was a strange fellow

- I don't think he liked any of his colleagues

- I don't think he liked people at all for that matter

- Yeah, all he loved were all these animals and plants he experimented with.
I think he even slept with them. He always smelled like a hot summer day in a zoo

- I once broke a plant pot in front of him. You should've seen the look he gave me

- So what about his experiments ?

- Well, I tried to keep my interactions with him to a minimum. Truth be told, that guy creeped the hell out of me. I was so happy when they assigned me to other research team

- So ?

- During the day I was doing routine stuff: you know, washing test tubes or holding some poor dog still while he was giving it a shot. But I've heard he performed the most important tests during night, while nobody was around. One day I forgot my wallet in the lab. I was already at the exit when I realised It wasn't in my pocket. I came back, took my wallet and was about to leave when I saw a light coming out from under the door to another room. During the day that room was always locked and he didn't allow anyone in. My curiosity got the better of me. I carefully looked inside ...

- And ?

- I saw it ...

- Saw what ?

- I saw IT. And then IT saw me. I think it was hungry ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #11

Spoiler

- Alright, let's begin. Please state your name, loud and clear

- ______________

- This is being recorded, you understand ?

- Yes

- Now, please tell me everything you saw, in detail

- I was coming back home from a bar. I guess I had one too many and my vision was a bit fuzzy. I had to try my best to not fall down right there.

- What time was it ?

- Time ? Damn, I don't remember.: 11 PM, maybe midnight ? I don't �know

- Continue

- As I was saying, I had some problems keeping my balance.. I had to lean on buildings' walls to keep moving. At some moment I got a real bad feeling in my stomach. Then I puked. Um ...

- What happened next ?

- There was that alley, you know, a very dark and spooky alley, the one your mother tells you to never go to ...

- And ?

- I heard something. A sound ...

- A sound ?

- Yeah, like someone's voice, very quiet. I couldn't make it out. It sounded as if somebody was moaning ... Also there was that dripping sound. Then I saw a puddle. It was red ...

- A glass of water ?

- Yeah, thanks ... Then I looked up. He was there ...

- He ?

- Well, I think it was a man. At least, initially. He had very long limbs, like a spider. There was "a fly" too ...

- Here, drink some more

- No, thank you ... He was holding someone, almost 10 feet in the air .... I think that thing was sucking blood ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #12

Spoiler

" ... quite dangerous ... capable of adapting to virtually any enviroment, exploiting security system weaknesses, thinking on the spot and changing tactics according to the situation ... tries to remain undetected, prefers to stay in shadows, will refrain from direct confrontation when possible ... posses large database, including highly detailed knowledge of human anatomy ... impervious to most kinds of weapons, after sustaining high amounts of damage will retreat and use any piece of technology, especilly these made from metal, within reach for repair and to increase protective properties ... all of the above makes it extremely important that we capture the object intact... "

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

Kradan

Professor approves this piece of postmodern art

Kradan

Kradan

War #51

Kradan

Kradan

War #52

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Some stuff I did recently.

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 24, 2022, 05:33:29 PMProject Alpha #12

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgZpfwesh1x/
Spoiler

" ... quite dangerous ... capable of adapting to virtually any enviroment, exploiting security system weaknesses, thinking on the spot and changing tactics according to the situation ... tries to remain undetected, prefers to stay in shadows, will refrain from direct confrontation when possible ... posses large database, including highly detailed knowledge of human anatomy ... impervious to most kinds of weapons, after sustaining high amounts of damage will retreat and use any piece of technology, especilly these made from metal, within reach for repair and to increase protective properties ... all of the above makes it extremely important that we capture the object intact... "

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Love this!!!

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 23, 2022, 08:04:55 AMI draw a couple of spaceships. I've always been obsessed with hammerhead spaceships for a reason. ;D

https://i.ibb.co/wd3LtXh/IMG-20220523-011139-815.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/2Fm2qDj/IMG-20220523-005131-406.jpg

Did someone say hammerhead spaceships? : D

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Made a little Rhamphorhynchus thing today. Thinking about making a stop-motion puppet based on the design here.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Project Alpha #13

Spoiler

- That bitch slipped through our fingers far too many times ...

- Sir ?

- You heard me, son. She's responsible for at least a half of our list of stolen items. Plus, she captured one of project's participants which makes her even more dangerous.

- I see

- Bitch caused some trouble even before all the "Alpha" mess broke out. Diamonds, gold, top secret papers, blueprints, personal letters, old grandmas' wills - she stole it all. She isn't your typical burglar in a catsuit - her services aren't exactly cheap. She started as a loner but had enough brains to save some money and to know where to invest - and now she's helming an entire organisation. We might know about its existence but we still can't trace its location or people working for it. She's very good covering her tracks, I suspect a lot of people she worked with didn't live long enough to tell about it.

- She doesn't like to get her hands dirty anymore ?

- Yes ... for the most part. She prefers to take care of the most important jobs personally. I think it's the thrill more than anything, it's spitting in the face of danger - she enjoys being the best and wants to stay on top no matter what.

- So what are we going to do, sir ?

- Wait. We wait for her to make her next move. These stolen items ain't gonna sell themselves ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #14

Spoiler

" ... members of so called "substance" species prefered very warm places for their habitats -.their kind thrived in times when Earth's surface was covered mostly with volcanos, other than ancient bacteries they were rulers of that world. But their reign did not last forever,: unfotunately, when Earth's climate began to get cooler, majority of species, being unable to adapt to sub-zero temperatures, went extinct. However several researchers hypothesise that when put into extremely cold enviroment there's a small chance that "substance" will enter hibernation state which means that some organisms may have been preserved or rather frozen alive in prehistorical ice for thousands, if not millions of years. Furthermore, some go as far as to suggest that In-between ice ages, when Earth's temperatures were going up again, surviving specimens, given their extremely aggresive behaviour and ability to rapidly assimilate any biological matter, may have been responsible for hundreds of species going extinct ..."

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #15

Spoiler

" ... most of test subjects injected with enhancment serum went through following stages:

1. Rapid increase of physical (strength, speed, agility, stamina) and mental
(reflexes, attention, memory, logic) parameters

2. Long-lasting feelings of happiness, joy, euphoria, seemingly without any particular reason, similar in nature to these experienced by drug addicts

3. Psychological exhaustion, melancholy depression, apathy, bitterness, anger, impulsive emotional outbursts

4. Neurological activity degradation: major memory loss (names, dates, places etc), general confusion, problems with spatial orientation, verbal communication, sight's, hearing's, and other senses' decrease

5. Development of more predatory, animalistic behaviour patterns, high aggresion,, homicidal tendencies

6. Insanity

... "

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

War #53

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed