The Simpson And Lydecker Show!

Started by Xenomorphine, Feb 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Author
The Simpson And Lydecker Show! (Read 2,012 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

"And the answer is always... Don't ask!"

It's time to ask ourselves that most incredibly serious of questions: Would you watch a TV sitcom based on the every day comical shenanigans of Hadley's Hope?

It could be like 'Friends', but in outer space with awful weather!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Hell yeah I'de watch that, plus the final season could end with the infestation.

Kimo

Kimo

As long as we can replace The Queen with the New Born from Resurrection. And I want that dude who plays Newt in "Aliens on Ice" to play Newt in this. I also want Gearbox to write the Script.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I was thinking more like the last episode they bring newts father back to the colony, could even end it with Burke's message to check out the derelict.

The rest of the show would just be a sitcom that takes place on Hadley's hope.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

It's time to ask ourselves that most incredibly serious of questions: Would you watch a TV sitcom based on the every day comical shenanigans of Hadley's Hope?

It will take you two weeks to get an answer on here.

D. Compton Ambrose

Maybe make it more like a found-footage horror that starts off with just them recording their daily lives on LV426 and video messages back home, a compilation of sorts. You could have things going sideways when they bring Russ Jordan in for study, and from there on them trying to survive the outbreak and escape.

Spoiler
They fail.
[close]

Mr. Clemens

I'm imagining it with a laugh track.

"Hey, you kids aren't supposed to be on this level!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

whiterabbit

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Damn, if you take into consideration that Hadley Hope already has a bunch of cute kids up to mischief... this idea has all the makings of comedy sitcom gold.

Although it's going to be one hell of a final season.

cliffhanger

i'd watch that.

also, makes me remember those youtube videos that creative minds use existing movies [lots of times only the trailer] and turn it into a totally different story. like a love story instead of horror for example.

SM

SM

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Feb 11, 2017, 06:52:13 PM
I'm imagining it with a laugh track.

"Hey, you kids aren't supposed to be on this level!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

:laugh:

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Will need a catchy theme song.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

CHANNEL 9

8PM: The Simpson & Lydecker Show (30 mins)

One hundred and fifty-seven dumbass colonists are trying to introduce farming to a barren, hostile rockball in space, and Simpson and Lydecker get to be 'in charge'. It's a one-way ticket to wackiness!

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Lydecker will be blamed for everything that goes wrong.

Chestburster spatters blood on Simpson's face.

Simpson:  "PPTTT!  LYDECKERRRRR!!"

Cue laugh track.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Feb 17, 2017, 07:52:32 PM
CHANNEL 9

One hundred and fifty-seven dumbass colonists are trying to introduce farming to a barren, hostile rockball in space, and Simpson and Lydecker get to be 'in charge'. It's a one-way ticket to wackiness!

CHANNEL 9

Episode 2:

The colony is plunged into crisis after a couple of guinea pigs escape the lab and decimate the doughnut stockpiles.
With 17 days to go before a resupply mission, watch hilarity ensue as the colonists descend into brutal savagery while everyone scrambles for the last few crumbs.

Episode 3:

Lock up your daughters, 'cause the Colonial Marines are in town! In this weeks episode the USCM make planetfall. Watch them wreck the joint in their relentless quest for some Arcturian poontang! OORAH TO ASHES!!

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

HA! This is really coming together.  :D

Episode 4:

Can you say 'seismic survey charges'? See what happens when Lydecker, Bubba, and Scooter are placed in charge of an entire shipment of them!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed