The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 58,939 times)

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 25, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I was saying the same thing that it's only two preds officially in the movie, and they were telling me that the last updates says that it's 3 predators, and they couldn't give me the link -_-

Even if you had a link, that's not a proof. How many fake articles are there...

But we know Russians just...tough guys, they could know something... ;D :) They SHOULD be right.

I like the idea of a 3rd Predator and would be curious about his intentions/purpose in the movie.

Anyway, were those guys from here (AvPGalaxy) or where did you argue them?

Oh man I would love to see the third predator in this movie, knowing the situation with the captured one  :)
Oh, no, I am from Kazakhstan so we using the same social web site like Facebook, called vkontakte. And I am in the Predator fan group, but the thing is a lot of fans don't know English very well, so they would believe some Russian articles, which sometimes not official or true. It's still a lot of people there who also visiting this page, I believe, but also a lot of people who would believe almost any rumors.

JCDenton

JCDenton

Nazdrave cuka blyad
;D

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 11:06:19 AMOh man I would love to see the third predator in this movie, knowing the situation with the captured one  :)
Oh, no, I am from Kazakhstan so we using the same social web site like Facebook, called vkontakte. And I am in the Predator fan group, but the thing is a lot of fans don't know English very well, so they would believe some Russian articles, which sometimes not official or true. It's still a lot of people there who also visiting this page, I believe, but also a lot of people who would believe almost any rumors.

Я бы на самом деле не стал доверять сообществам Вконтакте по Хищнику (я даже догадываюсь что это за группа). Та ещё кладезь истинной информации.   ;)

This is not true - only fun speculation  ;)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

You should have said the opposite. :)

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 11:06:19 AMOh man I would love to see the third predator in this movie, knowing the situation with the captured one  :)

Я бы на самом деле не стал доверять сообществам Вконтакте по Хищнику (я даже догадываюсь что это за группа). Та ещё кладезь истинной информации.   ;)

О Здраствуйте!   ;) Да думал что кто ни будь обязательно отзовется  ;D Да там конечно много инфы хорошой найти можно, но и на дезинформацию спокойно наткнуться можно, хорошо что некоторые группы опираются на этот сайт.

Nice to meet you Sir  ;)

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 25, 2018, 03:22:45 PMYou should have said the opposite. :)

Ok,

I fix - After reshots:

Spoiler
Russian bear kills the Upgrade...

The third predator is a bear.
[close]

;)

But seriously. I really hope that the trailers do not reveal everything. I would like to receive surprises on the film in the cinema.  8)

Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 03:51:02 PMХорошо что некоторые группы опираются на этот сайт.

Да, полезное тоже встречается, но всё же AvPGalaxy the best 8)

Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 03:51:02 PMNice to meet you Sir  ;)

Me too!  :)

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 25, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 25, 2018, 03:22:45 PMYou should have said the opposite. :)

Ok,

I fix - After reshots:

Spoiler
Russian bear kills the Upgrade...

The third predator is a bear.
[close]

;)

Spoiler
And Bear going to have mandibles and dreads, it's replacement for the Spider mutants  ;D
[close]

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 25, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 03:51:02 PMХорошо что некоторые группы опираются на этот сайт.

Да, полезное тоже встречается, но всё же AvPGalaxy the best 8)

No doubt about that  ;)

Dean Learner

Dean Learner

Great podcast as usual, chaps. I don't suppose we can get a discussion on the excellent The Cold Forge once those lazy gits have got around to reading it? ;)

Still blown away by doubts about The Predator. It's a Black and Dekker joint. It's one of the safest bets in quality around. If any aspiring writers are out there, Black's interview on The Writer's Room podcast is a masterclass in writing.

MudButt

MudButt

I'd be real interested in you guys reviewing the original script versus the final film once it releases. That'd be a good listen.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I'd love to get in on that.

The Wolverine Predator

Too many folks don't wanna give this film a chance with the lack of quality from the AVP films, a decent Predators and a lack of Dutch coming back

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 25, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
I'd love to get in on that.
Me too, patch me in the meeting...[emoji6]

TERMINATOR-SSD

TERMINATOR-SSD

I LOVED the AvP teaser when it came out. But i really liked the Rock trailer for the film as well. So much so i used it in the little film i made many years ago

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: MudButt on Jul 25, 2018, 08:16:00 PMI'd be real interested in you guys reviewing the original script versus the final film once it releases. That'd be a good listen.

I'd not even thought of that. I've totally avoided the leaked script but yeah, it'll be interesting seeing what changed.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 25, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Jul 25, 2018, 08:16:00 PMI'd be real interested in you guys reviewing the original script versus the final film once it releases. That'd be a good listen.

I'd not even thought of that. I've totally avoided the leaked script but yeah, it'll be interesting seeing what changed.

I'm a recent listener of the podcast and I was hoping to find an episode where they reviewed that leaked draft but was saddened to see it didn't exist. I know it was a bit dangerous to do it back then because it wasn't a fully leaked script and it was passed around in secret. Since the movie is so close to release though I figure that would be a good thing to do, perhaps after you guys review it of course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed