Alien Anthology

Started by Space jockey pilot, May 28, 2011, 12:47:49 PM

Author
Alien Anthology (Read 2,243 times)

Space jockey pilot

Space jockey pilot

i am just woundering that the letter from ridley scott in the booklet which comes with this bluray still tells us that prometheus could most well be a Alien film ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Anthology came out before the announcement of Prometheus.

Space jockey pilot

Space jockey pilot

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2011, 02:26:02 PM
The Anthology came out before the announcement of Prometheus.

but it could have always been on the cards anyway.. i mean they always seem to plan things way before announcement anyway.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Movies and games alike are often in development or conceptual stages for like 2 or more years before they even announce the product. It's possible that Ridley has always wanted to go back to the Alien series. And didn't the Blu-Ray bundle come out a year before Prometheus was even rumoured to be in the works?

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Guts on Jun 21, 2011, 02:33:14 PM
Movies and games alike are often in development or conceptual stages for like 2 or more years before they even announce the product. It's possible that Ridley has always wanted to go back to the Alien series. And didn't the Blu-Ray bundle come out a year before Prometheus was even rumoured to be in the works?

Indeed it did. It was released sometime in October 2010.

SM

SM

Riddles signed on to direct in July 2009.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Finally I bought Alien Anthology. It went on sale and was sold only for £17. I had to buy it. I'm looking forward to re-watching these films in my time off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed