Alien Covenant Soundtrack The Deluxe Edition

Started by Space_Dementia, Jan 20, 2021, 07:23:45 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Soundtrack The Deluxe Edition (Read 10,907 times)

Space_Dementia

Hi guys, just wanted to check this with you... I purchased this Alien Covenant Soundtrack on eBay the other day, 2 reasons why, I adore the score and I noticed there was a deluxe edition on sale which I assumed was highly rare... But I don't seem to see this release anywhere else online other than eBay.. is this a genuine official release? Or just some copy? Only that I've received it today and something doesn't seem quite right about, as in not quite polished. Maybe its just me.

This is the version I'm referring to...

FenGiddel

Odd that you didn't find it elsewhere. Are there any features that make it "deluxe"?

Corporal Hicks

Can you share the eBay listing? It's not something I recall hearing about being released.

Evanus

It's just a fanmade bootleg. It's the album and the for your consideration releases mixed. You can download it online for free.

Space_Dementia

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 21, 2021, 08:22:12 AM
Can you share the eBay listing? It's not something I recall hearing about being released.

Here is the item...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alien-Covenant-2-x-CD-Complete-Score-Deluxe-Edition-Jed-Kurzel/114119159766?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Quote from: Evanus on Jan 21, 2021, 06:32:08 PM
It's just a fanmade bootleg. It's the album and the for your consideration releases mixed. You can download it online for free.

I've done a little more digging and unfortunately I think this is very likely... I've requested a return.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Counterfeit piracy is the scurge of Ebay and Amazon third party sellers.

Its like getting rare or out of print DVDs I used to own arrive but in foreign or with menus missing and poor quality images. You know they are pirated when they play in a postcard sized window (rather than full screen) as my PC's DVD player shrinks the image to its originally coded Windows Movie Player source.

Did you get a refund?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed