The features in the diffrent AvP blu-ray box sets?

Started by Darth Rinzler, Apr 19, 2013, 05:45:57 AM

Author
The features in the diffrent AvP blu-ray box sets? (Read 1,957 times)

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

I want to get the blu-ray versions of avp and I want to be sure that they all have the same features.  Theirs the AVP Movie Box Set

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00AW4POHI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

And their is the AvP AvP:R box set.

http://www.amazon.com/AVP-Predator-Requiem-Unrated-Two-Pack/dp/B00147F8ZA/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_t_1_267Z

Do they have the same features?  If not could you tell me which one has the most features and if its one not listed above please list the one with the most features.  I need to know very soon.

Please somone help me.  Which set has the most features?

predxeno

predxeno

The first set you showed is a Chinese copy of the set while the second one is the American copy.  I'd stick with the American copy since Region 2 DVDs will probably not work on Region 1 players if you live in the US; also, I'm not sure if China cares so much about Special Features.  Btw, I have the second set and it works great for me; it's essentially a two pack of the normal Blu-Rays of the AVP movies you can buy individually in stores and as far as I know, it's the best set in the US.

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: predxeno on May 05, 2013, 03:53:15 AM
The first set you showed is a Chinese copy of the set while the second one is the American copy.  I'd stick with the American copy since Region 2 DVDs will probably not work on Region 1 players if you live in the US; also, I'm not sure if China cares so much about Special Features.  Btw, I have the second set and it works great for me; it's essentially a two pack of the normal Blu-Rays of the AVP movies you can buy individually in stores and as far as I know, it's the best set in the US.

Thank you.

R Lar

Wanted to see if anyone knows if there is any differences between these two AvP Blu Ray sets. I went to my local target to see if I could pick up the first box set because I like the cover better, but could only find the second one. If there are no differences then I might as well just buy the new cover.

And this one

predxeno

The first one has a possibly still functioning iTunes digital copy for AVPR.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed