"Much, much worse"

Started by War Wager, May 24, 2008, 03:33:32 PM

Author
"Much, much worse" (Read 4,924 times)

War Wager

War Wager

In Predator, Anna says that she and the other villigers found their men "sometimes without their skin and sometimes much, much worst".

What could be worse than having your skin ripped from your body while you still live?  ???

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Eaten alive??

Idk, though there isn't anything to suggest that they were alive when they were skinned. I figured she just meant bodies like what Dils probably would have been like (one arm off, mutilated torso, decapitated.)

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

That is a great scene. I was watching it on BR last night.

frenchpred

frenchpred

She meant without their head i guess.

Weasel

Weasel

Yeah, ripped out skull and spinal cord is pretty bad.

I'm sure netting and other predator weaponry is also pretty bad.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

like putting them on a blender.

KARHAN

KARHAN

*Yeah mate - I think not

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

It is highly unlikely that the victims of the Predator were skinned alive.  When Dutch says Hopper was skinned alive it was 100% for dramatic effect, nothing more.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

-spines ripped out
-organs removed
-missing body parts
-strange objects in there asses :D

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Probablly having their skulls ripped from their torso. That would be messed up to see

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

And if a Pred was to have a net gun on him, I'm sure the victim would be in little square cubes.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Yes, a pile of giblits is worse than skinned alive.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

In fact enough for the whole family!!

Technine

Technine

probally skull and spinal collum ripped from their body

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

A slight bit off topic but it involves the Pred's skinning people so... in AvP: R when they found the cop skinned they say he was skinned alive. 1st of all - how wuld they know that he was skinned alive (provided he was) + 2nd of all, we see him get a wrist blade right through the mid-section before any skinning takes place... so i'm thinking he wasn't really skinned alive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed