The Predator Hybrid/Menagerie Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 15, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Author
The Predator Hybrid/Menagerie Concept Art (Read 26,057 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Bob on Jan 15, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
It boggles the mind why they thought that predator dogs were a good idea.  Number One it was already done in the previous movie (and better I might add)

That was the least of their problems. What they gave us is an entire movie made up of all the bad ideas you could ever come up with. Glued together in a hodgepodge of visual misery, smeared in narrative poo, and garnished with two middle fingers.

Nameless 1

Nameless 1

Even this dog design would have been better than what they gave use in the film. At least this concept looks like an alien creature and not a pug dog with dreadlocks.

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 15, 2019, 07:09:15 AM
Quote from: Bob on Jan 15, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
It boggles the mind why they thought that predator dogs were a good idea.  Number One it was already done in the previous movie (and better I might add)

That was the least of their problems. What they gave us is an entire movie made up of all the bad ideas you could ever come up with. Glued together in a hodgepodge of visual misery, smeared in narrative poo, and garnished with two middle fingers.

Good description.

Corporal Hicks

Wysps

Reminds me a lot of a rhinoceros.  Kind of cute, in a strange way.

Corporal Hicks

So it was a different Predator Hound concept:

QuotePredator Hound concept- early

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3obZJY

Whiskeybrewer

That looks awful. Glad they didnt use that one. They should have just used the look from Predators

The Old One

The Old One

The film version's inferior though.

Corporal Hicks

goose_3387

Everything about this movie from start to finish was just terrible and doomed from the start. Credit to the artists as they were only drawing what they had been told to draw.

Everything stems from that awful script that Fox OK'd!!!

XenoHunter99

Still better than Last Jedi.  ;D

Kradan

I would prefer more beastly looking predator dog then that cartoonish version that we eventually got.

Wysps

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 09, 2019, 07:54:56 PM
I would prefer more beastly looking predator dog then that cartoonish version that we eventually got.

Same. Definitely lacked ferocity. The concept art with hair on the head makes them look more comical imo.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wysps on Feb 09, 2019, 09:54:20 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Feb 09, 2019, 07:54:56 PM

Same. Definitely lacked ferocity. The concept art with hair on the head makes them look more comical imo.

It almost looks like small dreads to be honest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed