AvPGalaxy Prometheus Blu-Ray Review

Started by Darkness, Oct 08, 2012, 08:48:20 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Prometheus Blu-Ray Review (Read 32,089 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 10, 2012, 04:23:05 AM
Was fun to see my ole Space Jockey April fools concept on the Blu-Ray.  Had a lot of laughs that day seeing all the news outlets pick it up and freaking out over the Pred cannon.  ikarop and Corporal Hicks put me up to it!

Congrats Darkness on 10 years!

That was a fun day. :D still working my way through the documentary. It's brilliant so far. Charles' work is fantastic.

robbritton

Don't know if anyone's flagged it yet, but I dug how the security guys on the pre-vis animations have pulse rifles!

Darwinsgirl

Congratulations to Darkness,Corporal Hicks & the incredible decicated fan base of "this" site.

Well deserved!  Well done!

BANE

BANE

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 10, 2012, 04:21:44 PM
Quote from: darkvegett0 on Oct 10, 2012, 03:13:42 PM
no it wasnt it was missing waht makes  a movie good A GOOD PLOT!!!  AND THIS one was a stinker.....

Yep.
Bah Humbug.

JPredator

Congratulations to AVPGALAXY and all of you who contribute to it. This website has been my go to place for A/P/AVP material since before the first AVP film and has been a great source of debate and appreciation for the film series.

It is so great that it got some recognition on the Prometheus blu-ray. I had a big smile on my face when they showed excepts from the site and was pleasantly surprised.

Great job guys Well done and keep up the good work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed