AvPGalaxy Prometheus Blu-Ray Review

Started by Darkness, Oct 08, 2012, 08:48:20 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Prometheus Blu-Ray Review (Read 32,087 times)

Master

Master

I`ve been here since 2007 and try to visit every day. Thanks Darkness for this site, it really become part of my life, and thanks to all of you guys. I hope AvPGalaxy will have many more prosperous year ahead and recognition in official media is definatelly very nice touch  ;)

ripley161

I have been playing around with the ipad app and extras and very happy. I have just watched Prometheus in 3d on my jvc x30 projector and it looks amazing ! I actually don't care what anyone else thinks about this movie ! I love it so so much and that's all that matters to me .. Lol !

I need to get the second screen app, I couldn't find it when i watched the movie on Sunday, but apparently it's been on the Google Play store since the 6th.

anyway I think the movie is pretty good, like a 3/5 or 7/10. It's a visual treat whatever you think of the plot. and that's why I like it.
the 3D is amazing, probably better at home than at the theatre (I actually find this to be true with most 3D movies actually) and the 3 bonus 3D clips of Avatar, Titanic, and I, Robot are pretty cool features.

ThisBethesdaSea

Watching Furious Gods...it's awesome. The thought and work that went into this film is inspiring.

Valaquen

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 08, 2012, 10:12:41 PM
Spoiler
Valaquen, atlantis, Bat Chain Puller, Ruadh, Nix Evil, ThisBethesdaSea, Cvalda, Vickers, dandan, DaddyYautja, arachnophilia, emperorjordan, Byohzrd.
[close]
Fame. All mine. All mine.

... ... ... shit, I hope it wasn't a derogatory post they put in there ... better buy the set now  ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Bethesda, do you have a Blu-ray drive on your PC? We need screen shots of our fame, dammit! :laugh:

SpeedyMaxx

I'm noting one missing name and that makes me chuckle.

If I remember that period correctly, this should be profoundly entertaining.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 09, 2012, 05:16:07 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Oct 08, 2012, 10:12:41 PM
Spoiler
Valaquen, atlantis, Bat Chain Puller, Ruadh, Nix Evil, ThisBethesdaSea, Cvalda, Vickers, dandan, DaddyYautja, arachnophilia, emperorjordan, Byohzrd.
[close]
Fame. All mine. All mine.

... ... ... shit, I hope it wasn't a derogatory post they put in there ... better buy the set now  ;D

You appear under the Prometheus board label.

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Oct 09, 2012, 05:26:33 PM
I'm noting one missing name and that makes me chuckle.

If I remember that period correctly, this should be profoundly entertaining.

There's more than one missing name.

Spoiler
tacksoap, cellien, darkoo.
[close]

SpeedyMaxx

Oh, I didn't mean myself at all.  I'm not sure I was even registered at that time.

ikarop

ikarop

Huh?

Virgil

Virgil

It's a shame JaayDee didn't appear considering the work he put into this board. Same definitely doesn't go for Darkoo as he did in fact appear on the blu ray.

ikarop

ikarop

Darkoo does appear.

Virgil

Valaquen

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 09, 2012, 05:38:51 PM
You appear under the Prometheus board label.
My conscience is clean  8)

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Does anybody know if the steelbook blu ray set on play.com is the special collectors edition version, or is it the standard blu ray set but in a steelbook! Want this but if it doesn't have all the extra bonus content I won't bother! Cheers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed