New Alien Covenant Poster!

Started by SuicideDoors, Mar 23, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

Author
New Alien Covenant Poster! (Read 54,750 times)

Anthony

Anthony

"Run, hide, die."

Isn't that what directors of slasher movies tell their actors?  ;D

prometheusfire08

prometheusfire08

everyone just needs to chill out and realize that it is an Alien queen Crest 😂

motherfather

motherfather

Its very Renaissance / Underworld painting. Very that. Its also very reminiscent of Alien Resurrection when Ripley gets pulled down via osmosis through a writhing mass of Xenos and appendages until she reaches the lair where the abomination hybrid creature is birthed.

I like it, but its also quite disturbing (perhaps because of the renaissance / underworld theme)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Guess what I've got a bunch of on the way to me to do another competition with?  :P

Russ840

Russ840

Weeeeeeeeeeee more posters

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2017, 11:39:09 AM
Guess what I've got a bunch of on the way to me to do another competition with?  :P

Oh gosh I'm definitely going to try again even though I already won one of the last ones lol  ;D

Not sure if the wife will let me hang anymore posters, need a room just for my alien stuff now lol.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Which ones?? The Mural one??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, this specific poster.  :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2017, 01:10:55 PM
Yeah, this specific poster.  :)
This time i will try for that one. Thanks 8)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ooh, yeah, if it's the mural one I might enter this time around!

Evanus

Evanus

Nice! I hope it's not of Facebook, though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've not decided what this one is going to be just yet.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

I m in the game. ;D

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 03, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

Oh gosh I'm definitely going to try again even though I already won one of the last ones lol  ;D

Not sure if the wife will let me hang anymore posters, need a room just for my alien stuff now lol.
Damn you lol.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2017, 01:36:41 PM
Please consider doing it on this site.

The_Foxcatcher

The_Foxcatcher

Quote from: Protozoid on Mar 25, 2017, 02:07:57 AM
Gorgeous. Poster of the year? I'm glad to see there is finally something excellent happening in the marketing department.

Hi Proto!

The Poster is really impressive. But at the end, its a pure Xeno movie. All those trailers & teasers are simply promoting the bug and all we see is the traditional survival story in the midst of creatures attacking people. A few variations from Xenomorphs to Neomorphs and from Chestburster to Backburster are the only few innovative ideas it seems. A one step short-cut by having spores directly giving birth to a Neomorph and undermining the classical Xeno-lifecycle is something that's spinning off my head.

I remember I disagreed with you. You were right. Going by the spoiler leaks, Alien: Covenant is going away from that something which made the grand universe of 'Prometheus'. Its really disappointing.

I am not at all impressed with the costumes, spaceship designs & even the visuals. Just compare any A:C screenshots with screenshots of Prometheus. Prometheus was RICH. I mean, I can't even stand the costumes the Covenant crews are wearing and coming out of the drop ship, and with that hat Walter is wearing; all of them without helmets wandering in an uncharted planet. I mean, if Prometheus was ripped apart just because the crews removed their helmet inside the pyramid, I wonder would there be people bashing A:C for what it is? I am sure, there will be some reason established in the movie for the crews not deciding to wear helmets, but finally it will be just a ploy to have spores thing work!

Spoiler
David killing the Engineers/humans and getting obsessed with creating perfect killing machine and stuffs like that kind'a looks quite mediocre. David and Shaw are rich characters and some altogether different & exciting things could have thought about.
[close]

I am not having high expectations, which in one way is good, if the film turns out to a surprise and holds the DNA & quality of Prometheus.

*Added spoiler tags. Hicks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed