What scares you the most when you were child?

Started by Feral_PRED, Jun 19, 2011, 03:34:25 AM

Author
What scares you the most when you were child? (Read 7,425 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 19, 2011, 01:51:56 PM
Don't worry, it took me a LONG time to accept ET's appearance while watching the movie. His head pop still freaked me the f**k out. Probably still does. I didn't like the scene with his fingers wrapping around the tree or when the kid finds him in the feild either, that stuff scared the shittings outta me.

I was scared of the scene when Elliot was running in a field and ET's face popped out of nowhere.

Nightmare Asylum

Had no idea so many people were afraid of ET!  :D

I love the movie now. I actually feel like seeing it again after seeing Super 8.

Xenodog

I...had a fear of Scarecrows.
Since I was four till about 8.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Temple of Doom. Couldn't watch that for years.

Keg

Labrynth really scared me as a kid. Hands coming out of walls, little Gremlin-esque creatures that steal babies and David Bowies character was blatantly a nonse. f**king bad shit!

King Rathalos

Samuel L. Jackson's death scene in Deep Blue Sea made me run out of the room, also the one where that one guy gets electricuted and ripped in two with his leg still twitching almost made me turn off the movie.

DJ Pu$$yface

Lie

There was this episode of The Avengers that had some black bird guy walking on the ceiling, scared the shit out of me.

Inverse Effect

Monsters in my head.

Pn2501

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Fire and Wild Dogs (I was attack by one when I was only four years old).

Ghostface

Huol

Quote from: Keg on Jun 19, 2011, 08:07:10 PM
Labrynth really scared me as a kid. Hands coming out of walls, little Gremlin-esque creatures that steal babies and David Bowies character was blatantly a nonse. f**king bad shit!

Nope

Nazgul and their fellbest. Scared me so much.  :'(
And of course

They can open doors.  :-[

King Rathalos

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jun 20, 2011, 04:46:47 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/311mnu0.jpg
Nazgul and their fellbest. Scared me so much.  :'(
And of course
http://i53.tinypic.com/2zei2qs.jpg
They can open doors.  :-[

I know how you feel. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed