AvPR Site Updates

Started by Darkness, Dec 13, 2007, 06:58:33 PM

Author
AvPR Site Updates (Read 5,375 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I’ve been meaning to post this for the past three days but kept forgetting. The AvPR Website has been changed. There’s a new quiz feature as well as cast/crew and production notes. You can watch two of the previous TV Spots we’ve seen on there. There’s also a new wallpaper and I also extracted this image from the flash.

Not keen on the new site myself. The loading times are just plain ridiculous and the loading screens just give me headaches. Thanks to the numerous people who posted about this.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Better   ;D  

Samus007

Samus007

I hate it. Very lame, poor use of Flash.

War Wager

War Wager

I love the wallpaper!    8)  

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Awful website, don't like it! It's even worse than the first one...

JMR

JMR

The loading time isn't that bad, only took about 5 seconds for me.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

i hate how they glamorize the predator then kill him off like wtf may i say DUUUHHH???     :-\  

Ty

Ty

:o   Very cool!

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

Yeah, Garo this sucks they show all cool and great at fighting then kill him i'am piss.   >:(  

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

Sorry i ment the wolf.

Predboy

Predboy

Oh shit, it has the 'create your own predalien' thing.   ;D  

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

i love the new updated website myself! But the loading sound is so awefull    :-\  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

man yall havent even seen the movie yet. how can we be sure he is dead or gonna die. he seems tough one little tail stab wound might not kill him

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

matbe the 2 seconds flash back of the 1st movie will be a lot better than the original   :P   and maybe wolf come back hunting in 2207? or whenever alien prequel with space ships time and bishop again...

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

i checked it all yesterday. i felt it looked awesome... the bad thing was the loading times SOUNDS... that shrualkrs! shrualkrs! shrualkrs!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed