Alien: Isolation at Gamescon 2014 - New CGI Trailer, Screenshots and B-roll

Started by ikarop, Aug 08, 2014, 06:22:51 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation at Gamescon 2014 - New CGI Trailer, Screenshots and B-roll (Read 46,439 times)

Xenoscream

What the hell... the ps4 footage looks terrible? Is this some PC fan boy trolling the PS4? I mean think game is being released on PS3 as well so I would expect it to look great on the 4....

Cal427eb

Quote from: Xenoscream on Aug 13, 2014, 04:15:16 PM
What the hell... the ps4 footage looks terrible? Is this some PC fan boy trolling the PS4? I mean think game is being released on PS3 as well so I would expect it to look great on the 4....
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :laugh:

ikarop

I've seen both demos in true HD and barely noticed any big differences. The video from the front page with no audio commentary is the full clip from PC. Here you can see both:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGpwonNgFSY#ws

Vrastal

Where there are obvious differences between pc and ps4. It isnt that bad. I might have to get the pc version and just play on low settings. Though i would rather not have to buy the ps3 version. It does look amazing. Just watching some of the gameplay kinda scares me a bit

Darkness

Darkness

Watching that CGI trailer, you know what it makes me want? A fully CGI cartoon series or animated movie based on Aliens.

Okay, I've seen the B-Roll footage now. Very creepy stuff indeed. I still don't get why a Marshall would be there.

MrSpaceJockey

I tried to get into it but I just wasn't that thrilled by the cut-scene.  Something seems off about the voice acting.

Darkness

The sound is out of sync, that's why.

me

nobody spotted the alien is different?
a second alien ? ???

MrSpaceJockey

I hope that was just it.  Game still looks incredible.  Loving the new environments we've been seeing.

Predatorium

The PS4 footage just have bad contrast and colour settings, not a fair comparison. This is coming from a pc gamer :)

szkoki

wow im not commenting just saying im HYPED HYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPED

even the acting looks great, the whole flow of the game just a bit of Last of Us feat Alien

Seegson

Quote from: Xenoscream on Aug 13, 2014, 04:15:16 PM

They have used a horrible contrast for PS4 in that vid, you can barely see something. PLUS...anyone have noticed that the android have more and better animations in the PS4? Thats strange

Cal427eb

Seegson

The Android do something with his left arm in the PS4 clip when Amanda awakes him...something that miss the PC one. Also when he "stops" waiting for Amanda (saying somethin like "come on") his next move is smooth, in the PC version there is a jump in the animation. Its pretty obvious.

SM

SM

QuoteWatching that CGI trailer, you know what it makes me want? A fully CGI cartoon series or animated movie based on Aliens.

I thought the same thing.

QuoteI still don't get why a Marshall would be there.

Station law enforcement.  Like Sean Connery in Outland.  The Marshall was introduced in the SDCC Isolation comic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed