Alien Covenant Audi x Lunar Quattro Commercial!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 27, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Audi x Lunar Quattro Commercial!! (Read 14,906 times)

cliffhanger

not going to do the math because that's above impossible.

i seriously doubt that 7 year mark. impossible. Tennessee in his vid stated he can't wait to see his 'baby brother' old, bald, and having kids. 7 years is nothing. no way in life. makes no sense. huge continuity problem there.

Huggs

That was really fun. More frightening than the entire Prometheus movie. I really enjoyed this clip. Reminds me of the "double signal" scene from the Novelization of the first film.

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 27, 2017, 06:16:54 PM
not going to do the math because that's above impossible.

i seriously doubt that 7 year mark. impossible. Tennessee in his vid stated he can't wait to see his 'baby brother' old, bald, and having kids. 7 years is nothing. no way in life. makes no sense. huge continuity problem there.

You are overstating things a bit. We have basically no knowledge of Tennessee's younger brother beyond Tennessee giving him shit in a humorous way in a personal message, it doesn't need to be taken so literally as though Tennessee's brother is a literal child or teenager (he doesn't talk to him like one). Tennessee also mentions his brother already has kids - they would simply be older.

Anthony

Anthony

I imagine the 7 year mark is how many years left they have to go. The mission itself has probably been going on for a while.

Predaker

Quote from: fernandito on Apr 27, 2017, 06:06:34 PM
So It takes seven years for the covenant to reach origae-6.

People let your precious brains work and your maths be done. Calculated above light speed = ?

There's no way to determine the distance of Origae-6 with only the travel time of the Covenant.

cliffhanger

'other side of the galaxy' equals 75000 lightyears, or if it's the closest side of the edge of the galaxy, it's 24000 lightyears. there can be rough estimates.

Predaker

Where was it ever said they're going to the other side of the galaxy, though?

Corporal Hicks

Some of the various press releases probably.

I'm sure ADF will take a swing at the technicalities in his novelization. It's the sort of thing he'd probably be pretty interested in.

RabidNinja

"Do you like aliens? Buy an Audi" Is what summarises this "advert".

fernandito

^ "Do you like Walter? Buy an AMD cpu "Is what summarized that "advert".

Vermillion

Do you like Aliens?  Buy an Alien Covenant ticket. Summaries this too.

It's a cool commercial. 
It's neat, cause I drive an Audi and I love the Alien Universe. 
Two of my favourite things. :)

SM

Origae. Latin for charioteer.  See also Auriga.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 27, 2017, 04:17:14 PMWe've had Gillette, AMD and now Audi. Were there any others?

Apparently they are using 90 year old bobcats on the Covenant...

windebieste

AVP2 has Unimogs.

They're even called that in the assets set.

-Windebieste.

ChrisPachi

Maybe Weyland and co. are collectors of rare and obsolete machinery.. or just tragic cheapskates  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed