First Official Photo

Started by ikarop, Jul 21, 2011, 07:47:48 PM

Author
First Official Photo (Read 34,737 times)

zuzuki

zuzuki

i'm not getting too excited because of the first pic.the movie is still filming so the real cgi worl hasn't even begun.the cgi in the picture is cheap.it's probably something done for the promotion and won't be in the movie

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 22, 2011, 07:05:39 AM
Ikarop, check your inbox
I just got online. That wasn't me sorry. Someone must have hit the publish button on one of my Wordpress templates by mistake. No footage was there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that was my bad. I got rid of it as quickly as I could xD that's what early morning excitment does for  you.

robbritton

robbritton

Screenshot looks like Alien vs. Singin' In The Rain to me!

robbritton

robbritton

Whoever wins, we dance.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Whoever double-posts, we say 'don't'.

robbritton

robbritton

oh come on, I'm quite aware of the policy, it's a one off for a joke. It's not like I'm in the habit of it!

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Im so excited  ;D

OWLF

OWLF

Awesome.Simply awesome.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I think that prop is the one above the one you highlighted there on the official pic. The one that is hanging.

If you mean THIS then gotta say I'm inclined to agree with you 100%...

....what I'm wondering now is, are we seeing something from a distorted angle, someone who is 'maybe' falling... it's possible I guess.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 22, 2011, 09:53:25 PM
I think that prop is the one above the one you highlighted there on the official pic. The one that is hanging.

....what I'm wondering now is, are we seeing something from a distorted angle... it's possible I guess.

Yup, I meant that one. It looks exactly the same to me.

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

....what I'm wondering now is, are we seeing something from a distorted angle, someone who is 'maybe' falling... it's possible I guess.
As long as I can remember from the fooatge at the con, the guy is walking and then he starts to lose gravity, and he 'slowly' starts floating to the left in the position he is in that picture. An epic shot I have to remark.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 22, 2011, 09:57:56 PM

....what I'm wondering now is, are we seeing something from a distorted angle... it's possible I guess.

Yup, I meant that one. It looks exactly the same to me.

The only thing people might question is the inset picture, which is clearly landing gear of some kind, is frayed at the top but not in the offical photo. This is why I believe the official photo is distorted, or angled, and the inset pic is of landing gear seperated after the vehicle 'crashed'  .... perhaps???

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Squidlovez on Jul 22, 2011, 10:04:49 PM
As long as I can remember from the fooatge at the con, the guy is walking and then he starts to lose gravity, and he 'slowly' starts floating to the left in the position he is in that picture. An epic shot I have to remark.

If there's a loss of gravity then where's the storm coming from??   Sorry but don't buy that one....yet!   

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 22, 2011, 10:10:42 PM
Quote from: Squidlovez on Jul 22, 2011, 10:04:49 PM

If there's a loss of gravity then where's the storm coming from??   Sorry but don't buy that one....yet!   
I can't make you believe my words, that's for sure. I am just telling what I saw from the footage. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed