First Official Photo

Started by ikarop, Jul 21, 2011, 07:47:48 PM

Author
First Official Photo (Read 36,085 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Looks great.

gooner_no1

gooner_no1

The images on the left look like a reflection, as if we are watching this through a glass screen.

And yes, in the bag she's carrying, that looks like an egg, or something.

Very clever marketing to show this - what's in the bag? Where is it? Who is she? Etc...

CainsSon

CainsSon

It looks like a female in that suit, and like she is holding some kinda bag with maybe an egg in it? MAYBE... Also the low gravity is apparent, as is the landing gear from that Iceland photo, on the right. At least, it looks like its from the same ship, or maybe a smaller module/eev.

OWLF

OWLF

Don´t think that´s an egg in that bag,way too small.

draken161

draken161

Great cinematography in just a still, it's actually interesting.

nendo

nendo

I'm glad for this. I know its a strange thing to be excited over but im glad the floors not flat!

All the pictures (apart from the cave) that have been leaked appear to have real flat boring floors. even the ground in iceland was flat lol

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I see the DNA, Ridley. I see it very well.  ;D

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Very Alien...very Alien indeed...I think I wet myself...

The costume is very similer to the one we see in Alien, less customized even.

I want a trailer now.

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

FINALLY!!!

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Aiming for PG-13?  Wow, that's a bit of a blow.  Not cool. 

Jonny05

Jonny05

PG-13???? Get f**ked!!!  Hollywood are a joke!!

harlock

harlock

Looks like an egg to me. Its big enough to be knee-height which the ones in ALIEN looked. Also, if it is an egg, it'll be a proto-alien one, so it could be a different shape.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

wait what the f**k?

Kol

Kol

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 21, 2011, 08:37:32 PM
It's amazing how such a small and apparently insignificant picture can evoke such a strong emotion. It's an astronaut, but where is s/he? S/he is near a spaceship, but what kind of spaceship is it? S/he's holding something in his/her hand, but what is it?  And most importantly, where is s/he and why is s/he there? So many questions, so much greatness in there, I almost feel back to when I first watched Alien. I really can't wait for this film to finally come.

i almost couldn't say it better!

by the way: http://collider.com/prometheus-image/103937/

"It's a quasi-Alien prequel (hence the anticipation), but the only solid detail we know is Prometheus takes place in outer space.  The first image released by Warner Bros. confirms that much."

warner bros.?? did i missed something or just a mistake?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed