Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Author
Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th (Read 15,521 times)

Godzillaboy 201 vs AvP-R

Godzillaboy 201 vs AvP-R

???   I don't know if there are any runners in AvP2 Semaka?Remember that there are 2 hybrids in AvP2, the Predalien and the other one is still a mystry to all of us.   ???     :-\   I wonder if the Runner will make a comeback to the big screen. But hay, there might be a new hybrid besides the Predalien and Runner in AvP2.You never know what the brothers will think of next everyone.The next NEW hybrid might be in AvP2.   ;D     ;)     ???     8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

It would be useful for the aliens to have runners guarding the hospital hive , while hive aliens construct and take care of the queens needs. Let the queen finish the reproductive cycle, then branch out.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I really hope there is another hybrid in the movie and I hope they dont release any information about it either, i like would like the suprise..lol  P.S lets stop the debate about the alien head there is no theory other than the director's preference...  Rock On!   :D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

A good vote for avpgalaxy! What is the other hybrid in avpr?????

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

k optimus virus just cuz you say "rock on" doesn't change the fact that your still a noob

Acideos

Acideos

are protoreans not pure breed? sorry about the spelling. im sure u guys know what im trying to say.

Semaka

Semaka

QuoteAcideos | 15 Nov 2007 05:30 66  are protoreans not pure breed? sorry about the spelling. im sure u guys know what im trying to say.
Like I said, there is no such thing as a "pure" alien. They are all hybrids. The praetorian is like a young queen, or a drone who is molting into a queen. Anyway, the aliens are all hybrids, except for the facehuggers.

Ricardo

Ricardo

Predator blood on her face?

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

AvPvTerminator k optimus virus just cuz you say "rock on" doesn't change the fact that your still a noob  ________________________________________  Shut the f*** up! what is it to you if i say rock on! it aint hurting anyone and we all on this site because we love alien & predator...I think u need to chill out, p.s your the 'noob' i think u meant 2 say knob...   :D  

Deco

Deco

ZEN  Good stuff, I hope it works out for you. Perhaps when it is finsihed and after you have it copyright, you can tell us what it is about :-)  I doubt there will be a second hybrid in the movie.  Has no-one else noticed that of all the pictures we have gotten so far, we havent yet seen a good solid picture of the Predators face other than the action figure pics.

Semaka

Semaka

There is a new hybrid in the movie? I don't think so, I haven't heard about it so far,and in the trailer, the only new thing is the Predalien, if there was a new hybrid, I think it would have appeared  in the trailer, even if it was only for a couple of seconds.

Godzilla vs AvP-R

Godzilla vs AvP-R

::)   You guys stop fighting, PLEASE!!!!   ::)   We are all here to tell how much we like AvP,so AvPterminator cool it like Optimus Viris said.This website is for learning AvP not fighting over comments.I still say that the Predalien has been stabbed by a Predator or human.   ;D     8)  

Semaka

Semaka

I think she's stabbed when she fights the Predator on the roof, when the predator stabs her with his wristblades, I think that's the reason the predalien has yellow blood on her

zen

zen

Deco:Ya,i'd love to tell you,but as you said,i need to finish it and copyright it.Right now i'm just working on the people and the town,i have'nt done any scene's yet(but i have many good  ideas),but without the people its just friday night wrestling with nothing to get excited about. Everyone else:Calm down people,lets not fight!.The bros. said that there whould be the drones,the predalien and two new hybrids.But just because they said that it does'nt meen it's true,and neither is it false,so just relax and have fun!.PEACE!!!!!!!! ,,v.   ;D  .v,,

Semaka

Semaka

I would love to see some new hybrids, in the Avp Mame game, there are lots of new hybrids, in the comics as well, so, I don't see the reason why the movie can't contain at least 1 or 2 new hybrids, I would love especially a runner. But the most, I would like to see a NewBorn, but, since the only time we see him is in the future, I don't think so, but I would like to see how he reproduce, I think he can use aliens as host, because, obviously he is a rogue alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed