*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 693,450 times)

Hunter-Slayer

dude. threesome!

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM
I've run into a handful of folks asking discussing relationships on and off, so I thought why not start a thread where we can all post questions, suggestions, etc...

I'll go first. I'm setting up a coffee date for tomorrow with this woman I go to school with that I kinda like; I have for the last year or so. We go to university together. I think she likes me; at times I do feel a slight chemistry.

I'm having a dilemma though; I've since taken interest in another classmate, but my thoughts towards the other have not diminished. This new woman I'm fond of namely b/c she's a rocker like me, and I do see and speak with her more often than the other...do I set up coffee and make a move with the first, or set up coffee and find out more?

:D :D Dude....come the f**k on......who says you can't be into both?? And I mean that literally  ;).

Quote from: sweeteyes on Apr 18, 2008, 01:54:09 AM
youre 19 yrs old...You should be able to work it all our for yourself...

Tiz true, if you'all haven't learned to talk to chicks by now without giving yourself a heart attack then man....good luck..... :P.

Quote from: sweeteyes on Apr 18, 2008, 01:54:09 AM
And Doom??.. this kind of situation has failure written all  over it...

Not if he plays his cards right  ;).

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 18, 2008, 11:09:13 AM
dude. threesome!

*high five*

The Diesel

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM
I've run into a handful of folks asking discussing relationships on and off, so I thought why not start a thread where we can all post questions, suggestions, etc...

I'll go first. I'm setting up a coffee date for tomorrow with this woman I go to school with that I kinda like; I have for the last year or so. We go to university together. I think she likes me; at times I do feel a slight chemistry.

I'm having a dilemma though; I've since taken interest in another classmate, but my thoughts towards the other have not diminished. This new woman I'm fond of namely b/c she's a rocker like me, and I do see and speak with her more often than the other...do I set up coffee and make a move with the first, or set up coffee and find out more?
I have a question.  What exactly does 'set up coffee' mean?  Are you planning to start a coffee farm in Guatemala with one of them?

DoomRulz

Sure, why not :P

Anyway, on the results of today...well sure enough the girl was a little late, but I waited around just long enough that we got together. When she arrived though, she said that due to her tardiness, she had to meet up with a mutual friend of hers for some trip shopping, so I tagged along. The six of us ended up going for bubble tea. I bought two; one for me and for her. Truth be told, that was unexpected. But I was glad to.

After tea, she and I split from the other four to go hand in our take-home exams. We walked down together, and we split soon after handing our stuff in. We exchanged our goodbyes (since technically this the last time we'll see each other until 4th year), but before we did, she agreed to another rendezvous for tomorrow since she was late today. So we're definitely getting together again.

Aeus

Aeus

Just get with them both. Problem solved.

sweeteyes

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 18, 2008, 11:35:32 PM

No, youre giving the guy wrong advice.... ::)

The Diesel

DO NOT try to date them both at the same time.  This would be a bad idea.  Trust me.  I know.  Chose one to date but don't burn the bridge with the other one in case it doesn't work out with the first one.

gameoverman

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 11:29:14 PM

Anyway, on the results of today...well sure enough the girl was a little late, but I waited around just long enough that we got together. When she arrived though, she said that due to her tardiness, she had to meet up with a mutual friend of hers for some trip shopping, so I tagged along. The six of us ended up going for bubble tea. I bought two; one for me and for her. Truth be told, that was unexpected. But I was glad to.

After tea, she and I split from the other four to go hand in our take-home exams. We walked down together, and we split soon after handing our stuff in. We exchanged our goodbyes (since technically this the last time we'll see each other until 4th year), but before we did, she agreed to another rendezvous for tomorrow since she was late today. So we're definitely getting together again.

Wow - being tagged along like an appendage while her and her friend go shopping - you should dump her asap.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: gameoverman on Apr 19, 2008, 05:18:45 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 11:29:14 PM

Wow - being tagged along like an appendage while her and her friend go shopping - you should dump her asap.

:D, Man Doom it may sound f**ked up, but you sound like your in the . Make a move.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: sweeteyes on Apr 19, 2008, 02:10:52 AM

No, youre giving the guy wrong advice.... ::)

It works for me.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Always sound advice. Personally I enjoy it more if they have boyfriends as well. Oh the fun.  :P ;) :D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: The Diesel on Apr 19, 2008, 04:40:25 AM
This would be a bad idea.  Trust me.  I know. 

Heh, no you don't.

Porkus Maximus

In b4 MS paint relationships.

sweeteyes

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Always sound advice. Personally I enjoy it more if they have boyfriends as well. Oh the fun.  :P ;) :D

::)

Doom doesnt want to use them...hes not like that...

Porkus Maximus

How do you know?  I think that you would be suprised at what people can do, if they think they can get away with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed