Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,577 times)

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Namihana on Mar 01, 2010, 01:23:44 AM
Okay, I'm pissed as crap right now.

I was enjoying the Pred campaign, when it freezes up on me. Yes, vision mode changing...and in the MIDDLE OF A FREAKING OBJECTIVE SAVE THING!

Now it won't let me play, saying that the trophy registration thing is failing to sync up or something. What do I do to solve this problem? I really need your help guys. Heck, I even deleted my save data thinking that would help. It didn't.

Btw, I'm on the PS3.

Thanks in advance.
HOLY SHIT!!!  I just got the same problem! I was playing Marine campaighn, though.  Can you log into PSN?  Do you also have the error # 8001050F  ?

Namihana

Namihana

Quote from: predalien27 on Mar 01, 2010, 01:26:48 AM

I was enjoying the Pred campaign, when it freezes up on me. Yes, vision mode changing...and in the MIDDLE OF A FREAKING OBJECTIVE SAVE THING!

Now it won't let me play, saying that the trophy registration thing is failing to sync up or something. What do I do to solve this problem? I really need your help guys. Heck, I even deleted my save data thinking that would help. It didn't.

Btw, I'm on the PS3.

Thanks in advance.
HOLY SHIT!!!  I just got the same problem! I was playing Marine campaighn, though.  Can you log into PSN?  Do you also have the error # 8001050F  ?

Yeah, it's that same error message. Of all times to freeze up on ya huh? Some bad luck I carry.

Anyways, I haven't tried logging in into PSN. I got so pissed I decided to just leave the PS3 alone for a while. God knows what i could've done with it. >_>

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Namihana on Mar 01, 2010, 01:32:50 AM

Btw, I'm on the PS3.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's that same error message. Of all times to freeze up on ya huh? Some bad luck I carry.

Anyways, I haven't tried logging in into PSN. I got so pissed I decided to just leave the PS3 alone for a while. God knows what i could've done with it. >_>
Try logging in and tell me what happens.  This really sucks, I don't want to shell out $150 for Sony to open my PS3, blow out the dust, and close it up and send it back.  >:(

Namihana

Namihana

Quote from: predalien27 on Mar 01, 2010, 01:35:42 AM

Btw, I'm on the PS3.

Thanks in advance.

Try logging in and tell me what happens.  This really sucks, I don't want to shell out $150 for Sony to open my PS3, blow out the dust, and close it up and send it back.  >:(

I can't sign in. It's definitely not my connection though. I went to the gamefaqs avp boards, and it seems that they have the same problems whenever trying to get into PSN.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Namihana on Mar 01, 2010, 02:48:07 AM

Btw, I'm on the PS3.

Thanks in advance.

I can't sign in. It's definitely not my connection though. I went to the gamefaqs avp boards, and it seems that they have the same problems whenever trying to get into PSN.
Uh oh... Well I flipped the switch in the back like 2 hours ago and now I'm going to start it up and try again. 
EDIT: I was told PSN is only updating and we'll be fine.  But I can't confirm this. I was also told it was scheduled maintinence.

xenotool

xenotool

idk if it's a bug but alot of people have had an issue with it.

If you play online and you try to interrupt someones' heavy attack with a light one, 9/10 times you'll end up slowly skating across the floor to hit them...slow enough that the other player has time to finish his heavy attack.

playing on 360 by the way

Namihana

Namihana

Quote from: predalien27 on Mar 01, 2010, 02:54:06 AM
Quote from: Namihana on Mar 01, 2010, 02:48:07 AM

Btw, I'm on the PS3.

Thanks in advance.

Uh oh... Well I flipped the switch in the back like 2 hours ago and now I'm going to start it up and try again. 
EDIT: I was told PSN is only updating and we'll be fine.  But I can't confirm this.
Yeah, apparently, this error is worldwide and seems to be only affecting older models like mine, a 40gb ps3.

IGN had the news on their front page. I guess all we can do now is wait.

predalien27

predalien27

Yea, just found this site: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/02/28/playstation-network-goes-down-ps3-titles-not-working/

I got 40g too.  Look at the clock it says it is the 31st of December!

Namihana

Namihana

Quote from: predalien27 on Mar 01, 2010, 03:01:55 AM
Yea, just found this site: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/02/28/playstation-network-goes-down-ps3-titles-not-working/

I got 40g too.  Look at the clock it says it is the 31st of December!

It does, and the time is way off. Pfft.

I finally get the game and then this happens. >_>

predalien27

predalien27

Playstation seems to be hacked as I have heard.  :-\

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: predalien27 on Mar 01, 2010, 03:18:24 AM
Playstation seems to be hacked as I have heard.  :-\

*makes a mental note to deliver this ammunition to Xbox 360 fanboys*

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Dunno if anyone has noticed this but for some reason when i block someone's light attack, it still managers to get through. Could be down to latency but i dunno seems fishy,

And once this guy didn't even appear on the motion tracker. And this one guy switched from Marien and Alien and back again several times during a match. Again even more fishy.

Arghh.

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Mar 01, 2010, 04:59:43 AM
Dunno if anyone has noticed this but for some reason when i block someone's light attack, it still managers to get through. Could be down to latency but i dunno seems fishy,

And once this guy didn't even appear on the motion tracker. And this one guy switched from Marien and Alien and back again several times during a match. Again even more fishy.

Arghh.

Ya this is latency issues. I use to think the same thing. But I found a guy who when he hosts I get a 30 ping and it makes the combat system 100x smoother.

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

When i validate the files on steam, it always says 1 is missing and reaquires it. When it is done reaquiring, I go ahead and re-validate, and it says the same file is missing agian. I mean the game runs fine, it is just weird.

the_Predator

the_Predator

I'm sorry if this got posted some place before, I didn't manage to spot it...

The problem I have is a single-player game breaking one - there is no sounds in cutscenes (Aside from opening movies), no narration from characters during the game and no sound from audio logs in the marine campaign.

For example when you meet Tequila in the Marina campaign for the first time she doesn't say anything, you just get your new objective and off you go. You never hear her over the radio either.

Apparently this gets fixed by installing the DX that's packaged with the game but it didn't do me any help.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed