Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,809 times)

Danversity

Corporal Hicks

I've split off the sex offender posts and merged into a new thread.

Corporal Hicks

Ultramorph

Now that's a movie I'd like to see!

von

von

Tetsujin

Xerxész

Tetsujin

Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 08, 2018, 05:40:38 AMWhat was that?

Jonathan Spiroff (@Johnno23)

Quote@BurnettRM I know a few people who worked on the Predator. Shane Black was actually quite close to quitting. Lots of studio changes to the film. Big action scenes got completely redone in reshoots. He hated the experience so much, only wants to do a small indie next.

Hollywood

I'm sure it helped that a bunch of fans were hounding him on twitter demanding the trailer and shit.

azamultic

Quote from: Tetsujin on Sep 08, 2018, 05:43:26 AM
Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 08, 2018, 05:40:38 AMWhat was that?

Jonathan Spiroff (@Johnno23)

Quote@BurnettRM I know a few people who worked on the Predator. Shane Black was actually quite close to quitting. Lots of studio changes to the film. Big action scenes got completely redone in reshoots. He hated the experience so much, only wants to do a small indie next.

That sucks! But I think it's not surprising, the way Shane acted in all his interviews, you can see how tired he is  :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: von on Sep 08, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
Any truth to this, Hicks?

https://twitter.com/Johnno23/status/1038028761763999744?s=20

I'm not sure but from his own interviews, I don't find that surprising in the slightest. I honestly think this movie was butchered in the edit.

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah not surprising unfortunately... Thanks to all the "fans" who participated in this !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed