Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 68,329 times)

Space_Dementia

I dont know what to think yet of the Mutation possibilities...also looking at the suits they look awful smiler to the Alien, e.g. the metal plates on their joints etc.

How Mr Scott can just say fans will notice the DNA of alien?... its got a friggin Space Jokey init, thats Alien enough for me.

Really looking forward to watching the official release tommo.
Ive seen the leaked version and there is a part where the women is screaming and it looks like shes mutating into something...could they be taking on the form of the xeno? or some freak experiment thats the origin of the Xeno?

Mastes1

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Dec 21, 2011, 06:59:34 PM
I dont know what to think yet of the Mutation possibilities...also looking at the suits they look awful smiler to the Alien, e.g. the metal plates on their joints etc.

How Mr Scott can just say fans will notice the DNA of alien?... its got a friggin Space Jokey init, thats Alien enough for me.

Yeah this is what i mean, you have the space jockey ship, the chair, the room with the alien walls, the urns that are set up like the eggs, possible Weyland Yutani being in it, the trailer music is from the ALIEN trailer, the PROMETHEUS writing appears like in ALIEN. Even in the other thread, there are pics of the infirmary in ALIEN and Prometheus and they look identical!.
The whole film looks like a damn ALIEN movie!. Unless all what we have seen just happens to be in the last 8mins then Scott has been telling a few porkys!.

Deuterium

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 21, 2011, 06:58:11 PM
If there are no xenos in Prometheus, I'm going to feel the same way I felt when there was no Newt or Hicks in Alien3.

As has already been stated, most of us are pretty certain there WILL be xenomorphs in this film...with "xenomorph" meaning any non-terrestrial "alien" organism.  What we will NOT see is THE Xenomorph (and here I have capitalized the term).  In other words, I don't think we will see anything like the original "A L I E N", but we will certainly see aliens (generic term).

Mastes1

Mastes1

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 21, 2011, 07:10:59 PM
If there are no xenos in Prometheus, I'm going to feel the same way I felt when there was no Newt or Hicks in Alien3.

As has already been stated, most of us are pretty certain there WILL be xenomorphs in this film...with "xenomorph" meaning any non-terrestrial "alien" organism.  What we will NOT see is THE Xenomorph (and here I have capitalized the term).  In other words, I don't think we will see anything like the original "A L I E N", but we will certainly see aliens (generic term).
I think its possible that we may see the 'real' xeno's right at the end (maybe just in egg form) but yeah i agree that there will be some variant in the film. In fact i'm pretty sure there was a xeno like alien in that 18 second leak from ages ago, it was grey and kind of turned around but its head looked a lot different in shape to the xeno we know. Of course the footage was so bad that it could of been anything i suppose.

Infected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvBtMS-cRiY#ws

Noomi at 3:25 dropping to her knees will she be the badass and Charlize be the good one in the end?

ThisBethesdaSea

I would also bet that the alien creatures we end up seeing will bear some kind of similarity to the original creature. Furthermore...egg morphing and mutation are in the same family, they are both changes on a cellular and genetic level causing a kind of trans-morphism of the body.

So we know what they've showed us....imagine what they're not showing us?!!

hardcorps54

just curious but a few people , myself included have asked if anyone has stills of this "serpent" you all seem to talk about, from the original leaked trailer , does anyone feel like sharing ?

i will say please if it helps

Bigticket

damnnnn, we have got the space jockey head since the first official photos (giant humanoid head) . We have just been lookin for some freakin alien with a trunk... well played

jmd7340

Quote from: hardcorps54 on Dec 21, 2011, 07:37:58 PM
just curious but a few people , myself included have asked if anyone has stills of this "serpent" you all seem to talk about, from the original leaked trailer , does anyone feel like sharing ?

I would love to see the serpent, too.  I have seen all of the leaked footage so far, and was unable to distinguish the "serpent" but would love to see it if someone could capture it or make a gif like some of the other footage.

Thank you.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Happy? (I was)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Wow people are really eager to call it an ALIEN prequel!
What part of, yes it's taking place in the same universe but don't feature characters and story arcs from the original films is hard to understand?
So yeah you can say it's an ALIEN movie, but since THE alien, the xeno is not in, nor the Nostromo, nor Ripley.
Also it will not follow the usual haunted house concept that has been the formula for every ALIEN sequel (save from ALIENS maybe)
It it's not an ALIEN movie or prequel as we are used to in hollywood thats is what they mean.
It's all semantics thats sure.
And the main thing is that it's also a marketing move.
ALIEN franchise is dead in the water, less average moviegoer would be keen to see another on but tell them that the diector of the original ALIEN is making another big scifi epix movie and it's a whole new story.

Quote from: Mastes1 on Dec 21, 2011, 06:39:56 PM
I just don't see why they would come out and say it, they obviously want to keep a lot of it secret. Think about it, an interviewer asks are there aliens in Prometheus?, why would Scott and Linderof say "yes"?.
Of course it could be a strange situation where everything they have said is totaly true but i don't buy it.

Maybe because since PROMETHEUS started they are repeating that it's not an ALIEN direct prequel and that people still think it is.
Maybe because they want to make clear that they are going another route.
Maybe because they don't won't to have dissapointed fans who will be expecting the old creatures or the Derelict story.
Scott has made his feeling toward the creature state as of today, it's worn out, i want something fresh.
I don't see Scott and Lindelof lying about this, they would rather keep their mouth shut (like they did many times when asked specific question) than say BS.
But hey whatever floats your boat :)

Mustangjeff

Quote from: hardcorps54 on Dec 21, 2011, 07:37:58 PM

I have never seen a "serpent" in any of the leaked media.  I remember someone saying they saw it in the fuzzy super low quality version a few weeks ago, but I certainly was never able to see it.

Engineer1

No slug or serpent in the final trailer.
Nor character jumping between two separating structure neither.
These were in the 15 sec leaked test trailer 1 video.

Mastes1

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 07:47:36 PM
Wow people are really eager to call it an ALIEN prequel!
What part of, yes it's taking place in the same universe but don't feature characters and story arcs from the original films is hard to understand?
So yeah you can say it's an ALIEN movie, but since THE alien, the xeno is not in, nor the Nostromo, nor Ripley.
Also it will not follow the usual haunted house concept that has been the formula for every ALIEN sequel (save from ALIENS maybe)
It it's not an ALIEN movie or prequel as we are used to in hollywood thats is what they mean.
It's all semantics thats sure.
And the main thing is that it's also a marketing move.
ALIEN franchise is dead in the water, less average moviegoer would be keen to see another on but tell them that the diector of the original ALIEN is making another big scifi epix movie and it's a whole new story.

Quote from: Mastes1 on Dec 21, 2011, 06:39:56 PM
I just don't see why they would come out and say it, they obviously want to keep a lot of it secret. Think about it, an interviewer asks are there aliens in Prometheus?, why would Scott and Linderof say "yes"?.
Of course it could be a strange situation where everything they have said is totaly true but i don't buy it.

Maybe because since PROMETHEUS started they are repeating that it's not an ALIEN direct prequel and that people still think it is.
Maybe because they want to make clear that they are going another route.
Maybe because they don't won't to have dissapointed fans who will be expecting the old creatures or the Derelict story.
Scott has made his feeling toward the creature state as of today, it's worn out, i want something fresh.
I don't see Scott and Lindelof lying about this, they would rather keep their mouth shut (like they did many times when asked specific question) than say BS.
But hey whatever floats your boat :)
Well maybe they shouldn't use the same music from the orig ALIEN trailer or have the PROMETHEUS title morph into view like in ALIEN. Thats just going to make people think its a prequel.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 21, 2011, 07:33:28 PM
I would also bet that the alien creatures we end up seeing will bear some kind of similarity to the original creature. Furthermore...egg morphing and mutation are in the same family, they are both changes on a cellular and genetic level causing a kind of trans-morphism of the body.

So we know what they've showed us....imagine what they're not showing us?!!

Interesting train of thought there. I approve!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed