NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,395 times)

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Hello, new here !!!

If anyone has an un-opened Ultimate Jungle and City Hunter ... I'd be interested in purchasing, if you can help a fellow board member out. 

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you guys.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Amazon, and Ebay both have them. Though the price goes up every day.

I got myself a Brother Boar (IE: "Stalker" ) and Borg ( "Lost").

Man, I never really paid attention to Borg. He's on screen all of five seconds, but after having seen a shot of the suit, I decided to pick one up.

He's freakin' cool.

Master

Master

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 30, 2018, 08:30:50 PM
Amazon, and Ebay both have them. Though the price goes up every day.

I got myself a Brother Boar (IE: "Stalker" ) and Borg ( "Lost").

Man, I never really paid attention to Borg. He's on screen all of five seconds, but after having seen a shot of the suit, I decided to pick one up.

He's freakin' cool.

Yep, one of my all time favourites. Now that's how the predator armour should look.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I love the style of the gauntlets on Borg...

dHunter333

dHunter333

just finished custom figures of dillon and billy
the release of hawkins has motivated me to finish the team!

here are all of my complete members of dutch's extraction team
dutch, hawkins, dillon, billy

but with the customs, at the point of the film they were wearing that gear, dutch looked like this

dillon

billy

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: dHunter333 on Aug 15, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
just finished custom figures of dillon and billy
the release of hawkins has motivated me to finish the team!

here are all of my complete members of dutch's extraction team
dutch, hawkins, dillon, billy

but with the customs, at the point of the film they were wearing that gear, dutch looked like this

dillon

billy

Those look great!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I NEED IT

lightsyder

lightsyder

Will the upcoming ultimates be hitting targets?

Wysps

Wysps

Wish they had more close-ups.  Don't intend to purchase one, but I would still like to admire.  Ahab is just the best  8)

Still Collating...

Quote from: lightsyder on Aug 30, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
Will the upcoming ultimates be hitting targets?

They almost certainly will, but when after the figure's released is really the question, different Targets don't get the product at the same time as it seems by looking at Neca's Twitter.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Yeah, probably be a delay.  Debating on pre-ordering from big bad toy store but I'd really prefer to check these out in person to make sure paint apps are good

I picked up the Serpent Hunter Predator last weekend and just got around to opening him today.  I'm guessing he uses the new Ultimate body?  The only other Predators I have open are Big Red and Wasp.  I have Ultimate Jungle and City hunters but they are still in the boxes.  Serpent is a little taller and the other improvements are amazing.  I may not be able to go back and buy older ones now...lol

What series marked the transition to the newer body?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

The first wave of AVP figures in 2015 was the transition from the old bodies to new. After a few waves of AVP stuff, NECA went on to make new ultimate bodies for the Jungle and City Hunter. They make different sculpts based on different Predators.

Currently they have 5 different ultimate sculpts for Predator.

AVP
Jungle Hunter
City Hunter
Fugitive Predator
Wolf Predator (which will release sometime in 2019 and is using an all new body)

NECA then goes on to reuse the sculpts whenever they can. Which can be good or bad. As all these bodies have sculpted netting on them, so for Predators that technical don't have netting, it remains unpainted, which can mess with the look of the figure depending who you talk to.

However NECA has claimed numerous times they intend to make ultimate sculpts for the Black Super Predators from 2010, so then we will finally have net free bodies. It just won't be till 2020.

Off topic, NECA says we are going to see the special 100th figure before year's end.

Master

Master

NECA Super Predator already have net free bodies.

SiL

SiL

But they aren't Ultimate sculpts, I think was the point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed