Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 166,214 times)

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 10, 2013, 03:53:36 PM
What accessory do they come with?

One of the little jars of black ooze.  Pretty neat, would be cool if it had some little Symbiote sludge oozing out.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

And the jar does open up to reveal removable vials of the black liquid, just like David does in the movie.

Peakius Baragonius

Sooooooo, any news on whether Shaw and Fifield are happening or not?

Leventa24

Leventa24

Not gonna happen.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Leventa24 on Nov 14, 2013, 05:52:44 AM
Not gonna happen.

This. I saw on Twitter that Neca has no future plans for Prometheus. Good riddance imo, my TRU STILL has chair suit engineers and trilobite two packs.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Nov 14, 2013, 07:14:17 AM
Not gonna happen.

This. I saw on Twitter that Neca has no future plans for Prometheus. Good riddance imo, my TRU STILL has chair suit engineers and trilobite two packs.
Lol unfortunately, I agree. I still intend to have all the Prometheus figures, and I'm missing David and these two new ones. And yeah the TRU near me, same problem. Only they ran out of Engineers and seem to have a few Dutch figures lying around. And like 5 Trilobyte 2 packs.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: JokersWarPig <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">link</a>=topic=43942.msg1806096#msg1806096 date=1384413257
Not gonna happen.

Same here. They should have made models of the ships from that movie or a statue of the Space Jocky.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No need to just copy and paste the same comment, man.

Actually, I just looked over your profile, if you keep spamming like you do on other threads, with one word replies or just repeating yourself again and again, you'll probably be banned.  So quit it or leave.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey link</a>=topic=43942.msg1813230#msg1813230 date=1385764046
No need to just copy and paste the same comment, man.

Actually, I just looked over your profile, if you keep spamming like you do on other threads, with one word replies or just repeating yourself again and again, you'll probably be banned.  So quit it or leave.

One word replies? I haven't even done anything like that lately.

And what do you even mean by repeating myself?

Master

Master

I don't think it was meant to you, but to Huntres something something. She deleted her comment though...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

No, it was some other person who's posts have apparently all been deleted now.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It was directed at some idiot who got banned. Sorry for any confusion.

Peakius Baragonius

Hahahahahahahahahaha I knew this would happen! For those who are disappointed, I suppose there's always the possibility that the second film will be sufficiently Alien-related to justify a decent-selling toy-line, which could justify sneaking in Shaw and Fifield.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

Hi, is this where I should talk about Prometheus figures? Or should I find a different thread?  :)
I bought the engineer and trilobite pack last Saturday, I can't wait to receive them in the mail, to make it less painful of a wait I am watching a ton of review videos!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: thexenomorph on Mar 17, 2016, 05:58:35 PM
Hi, is this where I should talk about Prometheus figures? Or should I find a different thread?  :)
I bought the engineer and trilobite pack last Saturday, I can't wait to receive them in the mail, to make it less painful of a wait I am watching a ton of review videos!

We have a Prometheus figure thread but it's probably buried. I'll find it and split off your post and merge with that one.  :)

I picked up a David at the convention I went to a few weeks back. Twas my first Prometheus figure. I never got around to it when they were released but I'm interested in getting some of the Engineers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed