Marvel Predator Omnibus Volume 1 Announced

Started by Russ840, Nov 05, 2020, 10:47:09 PM

Author
Marvel Predator Omnibus Volume 1 Announced (Read 23,458 times)

Corporal Hicks

Do you have a link? Not seeing any comic writers called Matt Draper.

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

I have a phone so I  don't i can make a link so just type matt draper twitter he should show up i dont think he ever written a comic so this should be his  first he affliteded with marvel somehow but haven't been able to dig around and find out but he knows he could just be shitposting guess we find out soon.

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

Alright hicks here is twitter account MattDraperYT...now find out if he's for real or is he just shitposting

Corporal Hicks

I think he's just bullshitting. He's just a YouTuber from the looks of it.

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

Dann thought I was on to something  :'(   but it just seemed a random thing to say dosnt

lightsyder

The cover for the predator omnibus was revealed yesterday but that's all I saw on twitter

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

So hicks does the alien and predator ombinues have a certain release day  I heard the alien ombinues was either going to release march or may that's about it though

Corporal Hicks

We don't know a specific date yet.  :( Just April and August so far.

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

Is April for aliens and August for predator  and do we have a confirmed price for them when I ask them prices they said they can be up to 80 to 100

Xiggz456

On Amazon they're listed at $125.

Corporal Hicks

They're pricey ones because they're a lot bigger. I worked the math out on the Alien one and it's fair pricing.

Voodoo Magic

As long as the page dimensions stay bigger, i.e. not like the shrunken pages of DH's omnibuses, I'm in.

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

As long as they use the same paper type they use for the recently reprinted earth wars trilogy and don't change hicks into Wilks i am fine

Corporal Hicks

We don't know for sure, but I expect it'll be the originals.

Bug hunt wilson

Bug hunt wilson

Have anybody else heard of this upcoming book about unmade moives some details about alien 5 suppose to be in it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed