2 More Days of Filming!

Started by ace3g, Jul 19, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

Author
2 More Days of Filming! (Read 21,843 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: D88M on Jul 20, 2018, 02:27:27 AM
Great, more reshoots, i hope we dont get a frankenstein movie.

"Take a look, nothing to see".  ;)

Actual Hybrid

Actual Hybrid

I find this excessive.  I like the idea that as things marinate together, more ideas arise...though very soon it's got to be pencils down.  Pacing must be decent at this point.  Hoping Henry has awesome score

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

And it's perfectly safe.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's most likely for a few more pick-ups given the frequency of the recent test screenings. I don't think we'll see Arnie in this - just doesn't seem like he's interested in only a couple of days work.

surprise

surprise

This film is not capturing the eyes it needs for it to become an event film Shane Black once said. Look how its tracking online ? Great actors involved yes but no stars, unless they plan to pull an expendables scenario and sell the film on a cameo ( Willis and Arnold were barley in the original The Expendables film and that scene got people to the theatres ) which is I suppose a possibility regarding 2 days extra filming, they better hope 3D in China sells well.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's still another 2 months for the marketing to go full-on and from the sounds of it, aside from some side-tracked discussion at SDCC, the footage and on topic discussion went down really well at SDCC. We'll see. I hope they manage to really push it out in the next few months.

Tetsujin

Danversity

Danversity

It's two days of reshoots, people, Jesus. This is a post-credits scene at best.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: surprise on Jul 22, 2018, 06:03:54 PM
This film is not capturing the eyes it needs for it to become an event film Shane Black once said. Look how its tracking online ? Great actors involved yes but no stars, unless they plan to pull an expendables scenario and sell the film on a cameo ( Willis and Arnold were barley in the original The Expendables film and that scene got people to the theatres ) which is I suppose a possibility regarding 2 days extra filming, they better hope 3D in China sells well.

Seems quite popular to me. Lots of trailer views, cool posters, decent second trailer. Like what do you want a ton 50 million Predator movie? Not going to happen unless it's got the Rock in it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Highland on Jul 28, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
Like what do you want a ton 50 million Predator movie? Not going to happen unless it's got the Rock in it.

Oh dear God no. Not that. Anything but that.

No offense to Dwayne, he's a good fella, but I'd sooner see a claymation predator fight Mr. Bumpy.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

The Rock would be a logical fit for the Predator franchise. Especially if we were talking Rock when he first started getting into the movie business. Getting the torch passed to him by Schwarzenegger I honestly expected him to do a Terminator film (there were rumors of him being in Salvation at one point) and a Predator film.

Wysps

Wysps

I don't remember a time when the Rock wasn't just...the way he is now. I mean, I end up liking most of his movies, but he's always been somewhat of a, I don't even know how to put it, less intense actor? For sure he has the brawn to pull it off though.

The Old One

The Old One

The Rock always essentially in one form or another plays himself, with variations.

Wysps

Wysps

Yeah, I think that's pretty much the gist of it  :D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

He showed a wider range of emotions in the movie Snitch, and was very convincing IMO. I think he actually got some good acting chops, when he decides to do a good movie lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed