Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 385,959 times)

razeak

sounds good

Still Collating...

Hell yeah I wanna see that!

[cancerblack]

Something very strange is coming. I'll make a fresh thread for it once I have more than a handful of prototype figures.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 18, 2020, 07:31:12 PM
Something very strange is coming. I'll make a fresh thread for it once I have more than a handful of prototype figures.

Is it what I think it is?

[cancerblack]

No, it's not that.

Immortan Jonesy

Of course, what else could be. I just love fungi  :laugh:

razeak

Epic looking whatever it is. I literally just dusted off the paints tonight, So I thought I would check this thread.

[cancerblack]

BlueMarsalis79

Your stuff looks superb as usual.

[cancerblack]

Yet more strangeness in progress

Gr33n M4n

Cool lookin figures.

[cancerblack]

@dingbat

28mm terrain with these models:

Dingbat

Yeah, that looks great, maybe the humans could look a bit big but the Xenos certainly should fit fine with my 28s

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Dingbat on Nov 22, 2020, 09:16:14 PM
Yeah, that looks great, maybe the humans could look a bit big but the Xenos certainly should fit fine with my 28s

For the record, the human in the Loader is out of scale (much bigger) with the other AvP human figures.

Dingbat

I posted on another forum called Leadadventureforum about wanting to buy the AVP prodos stuff and some guy offered some to me, except he wasn't trying to sell me a couple dozen 'morphs, it was an entire collection at once, including a dropship and APC, I don't know how much he wanted for them but I would never be able to store that much stuff. it's all really well painted though.

https://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=94613.0

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed