PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread

Started by x-M-x, Jun 11, 2020, 09:19:42 PM

Author
PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread (Read 17,660 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 23, 2020, 07:51:55 AM
Always want physicals for the things I love! Always!!
Oh yeah, I totally agree!

Local Trouble

How can you people stand having to swap discs whenever you want to play a different game?  It's so archaic.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 23, 2020, 05:24:50 PM
How can you people stand having to swap discs whenever you want to play a different game?  It's so archaic.

It is more about ability of reselling these games on discs.

Darkness

Yeah, I rarely ever buy digital games unless they're ridiculously cheap because I can't resell them to get some of my money back.

I don't know anybody can justify paying £70 for a game, worse even if it's digital and you can't resell it.

Corporal Hicks

Unless it's a big tent-pole game for me like Alien, Predator, Halo, Battlefield or Spiderman, I'm just not paying full retail on release. If I can get them for under £20, I'll pick them up - digital or physical at that point. Because if I'm waiting that long, I'm not a huge fan of it.

Darkness

Unfortunately, I do pay full whack for Nintendo Switch games as they hold their value for a long time. I think it's the same with cartridges in general.

Stitch

Stitch

I still play my Mega Drive, bud. Swapping discs is no bother!

Deathbearer

Gotta keep the traditions alive or we'll lose what makes us human

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

.......It's two seconds of work. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yeah, two seconds of work that can be eliminated by having my library of games installed on a hard drive and selectable on a menu.  It's no different than how my first TV remote eliminated the need to get up from the couch and turn the dial on a hulking, wood-paneled CRT whenever I wanted to change the channel.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I dunno.  I usually leave the same game in till I beat it so I don't have any autistic desires to change it all the time. 

Maybe yall are weird. 

Local Trouble

That must be how you got through RE6.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

:laugh:

Probably. 

That and Colonial Marines back to back. 

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 11, 2020, 09:19:42 PM
Thoughts?

Well it's here

Event here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuLci-lSeCo&feature=emb_title

PS5 EDITIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkC0l4iekYo

Cheers
x-M-x
I'll do what I've always been doing since the launch of the PS3. Wait for the inevitable slim version to be released. Especially in this case since that console is huge. Maybe if I dream hard enough the slim version will be updated to also play PS3 games. lol

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed