Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,689 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 03, 2010, 10:45:17 AM
Play.com still haven't delivered my f**king Bluray. I'm so pissed right now I could punch a nun  >:(
Have they sent a dispatch email? I ordered the steelbook from Play yesterday and got a dispatch mail this morning.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I got my dispatch email on Friday. That's why I'm so pissed off. A few other things I ordered at the same time arrived on Monday  >:(

robbritton

Quote from: predxeno on Nov 01, 2010, 08:24:48 PM
I just thought I'd post a deleted scene here since people seem to like those.  I've hidden my thoughts on it in a spoiler tag so as not to spoil the scene for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/10/28/exclusive-clip-from-predators-i-stabbed-her-nine-times-in-the-chest/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHoJ0qxOJE

Spoiler
This scene may explain why Edwin is a "disgraced physician".  Does anyone believe Edwin or do you think he killed the woman on purpose or that he was lying to Royce?  I understand why they took it out, it took away much of the mystery surrounding why Edwin was on the game preserve.
[close]

Yeah, that one should have been in. As it stands there's nothing to diffuse his reveal, so you second guess it all the way through. Shame.

Vulhala

Vulhala

It finally came!  :D :D :D

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: robbritton on Nov 04, 2010, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Nov 01, 2010, 08:24:48 PM
I just thought I'd post a deleted scene here since people seem to like those.  I've hidden my thoughts on it in a spoiler tag so as not to spoil the scene for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/10/28/exclusive-clip-from-predators-i-stabbed-her-nine-times-in-the-chest/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHoJ0qxOJE

Spoiler
This scene may explain why Edwin is a "disgraced physician".  Does anyone believe Edwin or do you think he killed the woman on purpose or that he was lying to Royce?  I understand why they took it out, it took away much of the mystery surrounding why Edwin was on the game preserve.
[close]

Yeah, that one should have been in. As it stands there's nothing to diffuse his reveal, so you second guess it all the way through. Shame.
Whoa, whoa, why wasn't this in the movie? I hope Rodriguez and Antal didn't shoot themselves in the foot. I like the film as it is but it could have been more powerful with this in. Extended cut sometime, I hope.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I can't wait to go home and watch this. I just hope the film was worth the wait  :D

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 04, 2010, 05:00:32 PM
I can't wait to go home and watch this. I just hope the film was worth the wait  :D

Hope you like it Vulhala!

Extended cut, with more deleted scenes that weren't on the BR would be SWEET!

MrBrokenTusks.

It was so awesome, not the best film ever but I liked it a helluva a lot more than pred 2 and I love pred 2

predxeno

predxeno

Yo, could somebody here do me a favor?  I originally asked if someone could purchase me a copy of the Walmart edition of Predators (with the sticker still attached) for Region 1 (the one that had Blu-Ray, DVD, & Digital Copy), Meanstreak said he'd do it, but I haven't heard back from him for several weeks now.  So could somebody else do it for me?  I'll pay for the DVD and for shipping so you won't have to pay anything for delivering me a copy.  I don't think there's a Walmart near my university so that's why I can't go get it myself. :(

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Nov 04, 2010, 06:04:33 PM
It was so awesome, not the best film ever but I liked it a helluva a lot more than pred 2 and I love pred 2

^Same here. :D

shakermakerman

Quote from: shakermakerman on Nov 02, 2010, 10:08:02 PM
Any one else got lines on there screen when the camera is on Edwins feet when he is running on the stickman scene?
??

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: predxeno on Nov 04, 2010, 06:06:40 PM
Yo, could somebody here do me a favor?  I originally asked if someone could purchase me a copy of the Walmart edition of Predators (with the sticker still attached) for Region 1 (the one that had Blu-Ray, DVD, & Digital Copy), Meanstreak said he'd do it, but I haven't heard back from him for several weeks now.  So could somebody else do it for me?  I'll pay for the DVD and for shipping so you won't have to pay anything for delivering me a copy.  I don't think there's a Walmart near my university so that's why I can't go get it myself. :(

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Nov 04, 2010, 06:04:33 PM

^Same here. :D

^Care to make it a threesome?  ;D
(I know, it was dirty. Stop laughing.)

Predator Queen

I hope someone uploads the deleted scenes that have the predators in them!
...I mean really the movie is called Predators...not humans...

Cap. Fitzgerald

PQ there are none.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 05, 2010, 03:33:02 AM
I hope someone uploads the deleted scenes that have the predators in them!
...I mean really the movie is called Predators...not humans...

They're "deleted", there's a reason they are that way. :D

Corporal Hicks

They're pretty dull tbh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed