Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,337 times)

Noland has updated intel concerning the location of an enemy predator...

10/22/10:
Practice time is over... They've surrounded us! Hold the line!
http://www.predatorsthehunt.com/practice.php

This automated message was sent to you from
Predators: The World Wide Hunt
http://www.predatorsthehunt.com/
The hunt is on!

Sharp Sticks

Got my Blu-Ray today. Lovely. Really enjoyed the Rodriguez/Antal commentary.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: 85 on Oct 23, 2010, 01:57:42 AM
Noland has updated intel concerning the location of an enemy predator...

10/22/10:
Practice time is over... They've surrounded us! Hold the line!
http://www.predatorsthehunt.com/practice.php

This automated message was sent to you from
Predators: The World Wide Hunt
http://www.predatorsthehunt.com/
The hunt is on!

What was that?  I noticed that the Predators are bigger and closer (I think) and the link to it no longer says "PRACTICE HUNTING PREDATORS", it just says "HUNT PREDATORS NOW!"

EDIT: WTF!!  The Falconer and the Tracker just came back to life!

EDIT: Well, technically not.  They have no health, but they no longer have an X on their faces and now they're registered as Undiscovered Enemies again.  I still have the points I got off them, though. :)

?????

predxeno

predxeno

What are those pics, 85?  And seriously, how come predatorsthehunt.com email you and not me?  Do you live in the US?  I live in New Jersey.

I feel it necessary to say that the Falconer and the Tracker still have 0 hits left since I defeated them initially.

so is this the real game ? i live in the usa.

predxeno

predxeno

Go to predatorsthehunt.com and click the notice that has Noland's updates; it's a link and if you beat all the preds, you'll end up exactly where I am.

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 02:49:54 AM
Go to predatorsthehunt.com and click the notice that has Noland's updates; it's a link and if you beat all the preds, you'll end up exactly where I am.

where?got falconer

predxeno

predxeno

At the homepage where you first go to after you log in.  You see the 3 predators and the Hell Hound.  Below that there's a sign that says Breaking News from Noland and has the 10/22/10: Practice time is over... yada yada yada.  Click it.

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 02:53:31 AM
At the homepage where you first go to after you log in.  You see the 3 predators and the Hell Hound.  Below that there's a sign that says Breaking News from Noland and has the 10/22/10: Practice time is over... yada yada yada.  Click it.
its kind of wired because your not getting anything for winning not even points.

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, but did the Xs over your Falconer and Tracker disappear after you played the game?

Corporate Merc

Quote from: freddy616 on Oct 22, 2010, 08:20:43 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 22, 2010, 07:25:28 PM
It has the Isabelle, Mombasa, and Crucified Motion Comics, commentary by Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal, and the Decloaking the Invisible: Alien Terrain featurette.
Man just isnt fair. It should have everything as the blue ray.

I totally agree man, sucks big time almost every dvd has at least a 2 disc (disc 1-movie/disc 2-special features). Maybe they'll release a 2-disc in the coming months but probably not though.

predxeno

predxeno

As I said earlier, this is probably a cheap scheme to convert more people to Blu-Ray.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 22, 2010, 12:14:53 AM
Keep me updated.  I want to know how I can help however I can.

EDIT: Did you defeat the Tracker yet?
I didn't tried it on the website anymore, since it's pointless. But now one the actual site, I got him. First 1000 points, then 1400 points.

predxeno

predxeno

I got the Falconer and Tracker as well, I got the same number of points.  How did you get 1000, then 1400 for the tracker?  I only got 900.  Also, why aren' there Xs on the two predators anymore and why are they registered as undiscovered enemies? ???

EDIT: Keep me informed if there's any way I could defeat the Hell Hound.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed