Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,284 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Really?  How do you be "alone"?  I chose the alone option as well, but I think they still put me on the team I qualified for; Nikolai.  I'm Eric Bi.

EDIT: I think the Tracker is out, I see that Kenny Powers on predatorsthehunt.com has 8300 points.  The max one could have gotten before the Tracker is 7900, including the Hell Hound.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 06:13:24 PM
Really?  How do you be "alone"?  I chose the alone option as well, but I think they still put me on the team I qualified for; Nikolai.  I'm Eric Bi.

EDIT: I think the Tracker is out, I see that Kenny Powers on predatorsthehunt.com has 8300 points.  The max one could have gotten before the Tracker is 7900, including the Hell Hound.
Ah, you asked which character I am? I'm Edwin - The Medic.  :D

Damn ign... why do they have to redirect every non-US visitor. -.-

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 06:13:24 PM
Really?  How do you be "alone"?  I chose the alone option as well, but I think they still put me on the team I qualified for; Nikolai. I'm Eric Bi.

me too

i am Team 426

update:

Noland has updated intel concerning the location of an enemy predator...

10/21/10:
The Tracker must like to play games, as he's now on Gamefly's PS3 and XBox pages. Take him out.
http://www.gamefly.com/ps3/

This automated message was sent to you from
Predators: The World Wide Hunt
http://www.predatorsthehunt.com/
The hunt is on!

predxeno

predxeno

Thanks, at least this location is accurate.  Is the Stans Motion Comic the one you initially get when you defeat the Hell Hound?  What's the max number of points you can get from defeating the Tracker?

Too bad for Stans sorta, though.  At least we remember him.

EDIT: My highest score for the Tracker is 900, same as it was initially with the Falconer.  The highest scores so far are 8300 with the Hell Hound points.  So does that mean that 900 points is the highest you can get from the Tracker? ???

EDIT: 85, is the banner for the Hell Hound at m.gamespot.com still accessible from your smartphone?

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 10:20:08 PM
Thanks, at least this location is accurate.  Is the Stans Motion Comic the one you initially get when you defeat the Hell Hound?  What's the max number of points you can get from defeating the Tracker?

EDIT: My highest score for the Tracker is 900, same as it was initially with the Falconer.  The highest scores so far are 8300 with the Hell Hound points.  So does that mean that 900 points is the highest you can get from the Tracker? ???

EDIT: 85, is the banner for the Hell Hound at m.gamespot.com still accessible from your smartphone?
no they took it off sorry.when i first defeated the hounds it was a stans motion comic. not sure on the points system its all very loopy

predxeno

predxeno

Did you return again for these bonus points that the Berzerker and the Falconer mysteriously gave away?  Did you also get the Noland motion comic as well (I think someone may have mentioned that)?  So I guess the Stans motion comic isn't on the Blu-Ray, I guess it's the exclusive motion comic that can only be found on that site, huh?

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 10:50:09 PM
Did you return again for these bonus points that the Berzerker and the Falconer mysteriously gave away?  Did you also get the Noland motion comic as well (I think someone may have mentioned that)?  So I guess the Stans motion comic isn't on the Blu-Ray, I guess it's the exclusive motion comic that can only be found on that site, huh?
well i actually found out that its the trailer for the motion comics not Nolands actual comic but stans is an exclucive to the site.and when i got the second message it said that i gained a ally .http://www.predatorsmotioncomics.com/

predxeno

predxeno

Ah.  So that's the vid that the Hell Hound gave you.  So the Hell Hound doesn't give you any bonus points like the Berzerker and the Falconer?  What did you mean when you said "ally"?

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 10:20:08 PM

Where did you find the tracker? I'm on the PS3 and X360 pages, but I can't see him.  ???

predxeno

predxeno

Try this: http://www.gamefly.com/ps3/

EDIT: It's just to the right of the summary for Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 11:58:29 PM
Try this: http://www.gamefly.com/ps3/

EDIT: It's just to the right of the summary for Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2.
Looks like I have to use a proxy. If I use one, I can see the adversary one the right and left. But the Tracker adversary won't load.

predxeno

predxeno

Keep me updated.  I want to know how I can help however I can.

EDIT: Did you defeat the Tracker yet?

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 21, 2010, 11:14:30 PM
Ah.  So that's the vid that the Hell Hound gave you.  So the Hell Hound doesn't give you any bonus points like the Berzerker and the Falconer?  What did you mean when you said "ally"?

dident really mean any thing all it ment is that i got bonus points

predxeno

predxeno

Ah.  So what did you mean by "second message"?  Sorry for all these questions, I'm really into this movie and just want to cover all the bases and go over every technicality to make sure I'm not missing anything.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I have the blu-ray copy and I can't seem to find the Stan comic video on it? Where the rest? :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed